[RELEASE][GC All Version] Dungeon Hacks

02/18/2010 13:43 gulberg19#9841
Sir, Im playing GCPH, and i like to get AMY Character. I like to ask if i can get the quest item from early boss at Xenia Frontier. I enter and quit the dungeon so may times but i aint got anything.
Should i run the whole map?
Please reply.
Thanks more power
02/18/2010 13:56 .Yuzuru#9842
You Don't Need To Run The Whole Map...

You Just Run To The Boss... And finish The Dungeon About 5 Minutes...

It Works For Me To Drop Mission Items
02/18/2010 14:03 alvin_123#9843
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetalleli View Post
yow.. jan.. after clicking "OK" on the error... close the GCHack without clicking "remove hacks" ..then wat? run as administrator on the
GChack client again? or just run the main GC client (not the hack)..? whats that bypass thing u talking about?
:mofo:
02/18/2010 14:30 ahyieh#9844
tnx sir ..!!!!!ur my savior
02/18/2010 14:35 jeaye#9845
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02cute View Post
its still double posting, duh
wow, double posting? haha your making me laugh, the word "double" means 2? not just because i posted twice(2 different posts) means i double posted?!

dude, double posting means posting twice with the same message/post,
that's double posting

correct me if i'm wrong.. peace :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
02/18/2010 14:51 HackingMyLife#9846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia View Post
Double posting

One common faux pas on Internet forums is to post the same message twice. Users sometimes post versions of a message that are only slightly different, especially in forums where they are not allowed to edit their earlier posts. Multiple posting instead of editing prior posts can artificially inflate a user's post count. Multiple posting can be unintentional; a user's browser might display an error message even though the post has been transmitted or a user of a slow forum might become impatient and repeatedly hit the submit button. Multiple posting can also be used as a method of trolling or spreading forum spam. A user may also send the same post to several forums, which is termed crossposting. The term derives from Usenet, where crossposting was an accepted practice; however, it causes problems in web forums, which lack the ability to link such posts, so replies in one forum are not visible to people reading the post in other forums.
Link To Topic


Tho you couldve edited your said post. :D
02/18/2010 15:18 tykoboom#9847
A little more on topic than this double posting thing... I don't think the hack is working for I Play Unlimited GC.. Every time I try to launch the game after I've tried to use the hack, it simply does not open, but if I re-install it, it works fine. Sorry to bother you about it.
02/18/2010 15:27 jeaye#9848
Quote:
Originally Posted by tykoboom View Post
A little more on topic than this double posting thing... I don't think the hack is working for I Play Unlimited GC.. Every time I try to launch the game after I've tried to use the hack, it simply does not open, but if I re-install it, it works fine. Sorry to bother you about it.
the hack is working, i'm still using it up to this time, just after the window with the "main.exe error blah..blah..blah.. just open the trainer again.. choose IPUGC then click "R U N"..
02/18/2010 15:31 jeaye#9849
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackingMyLife View Post
Link To Topic


Tho you couldve edited your said post. :D
so mine is not double, coz it's written there that, posting the same message or slightly the same as the 1st message, so it means i didn't double post xD
02/18/2010 15:37 tykoboom#9850
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaye View Post
the hack is working, i'm still using it up to this time, just after the window with the "main.exe error blah..blah..blah.. just open the trainer again.. choose IPUGC then click "R U N"..
I've tried that, I've even reinstalled the game like three times now. I know how to use it, I was using it just fine two days ago. Have you tried playing with it today? When I reinstalled the game and tried playing, it works fine. Then I turn on the hacks, I get the little message thing, I know that's gonna happen, then I try again and click run, it doesn't work anymore. I think they've found a temporary solution on the server for it, idk yet, but the hack is not working for me at all. Why don't you try playing like right now, maybe it'll do the same thing to you and you'll understand what I mean .-.;;
02/18/2010 15:48 jeaye#9851
Quote:
Originally Posted by tykoboom View Post
I've tried that, I've even reinstalled the game like three times now. I know how to use it, I was using it just fine two days ago. Have you tried playing with it today? When I reinstalled the game and tried playing, it works fine. Then I turn on the hacks, I get the little message thing, I know that's gonna happen, then I try again and click run, it doesn't work anymore. I think they've found a temporary solution on the server for it, idk yet, but the hack is not working for me at all. Why don't you try playing like right now, maybe it'll do the same thing to you and you'll understand what I mean .-.;;
i think your right, i got disconnected and then, when i opened the GC again, i can't connect hihi,:D:D:D
02/18/2010 16:51 EternalSins#9852
For NAGC it still works.
Just patch GC like normal,exit then run the hack
02/18/2010 17:44 mussicca#9853
Thx Sir Brian~ for the effort.... TC ^^v
02/18/2010 21:30 darkmegazero#9854
yep~~, NAGC still working ^^
02/18/2010 22:22 Vulvy#9855
I believe there IS a problem with the hack , I cannot pvp, O.o it shows the background of the stage and that's it. Anyone wanna help me out? Lol. I've been trying to do double client pvping and I can't, my main os is the one that glitches, the vmware doesn't ._. for some reason, I've reinstalled everything...it didn't start until the last update, the feb 10th one, I think. So idk..