The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

04/07/2013 18:54 Mostey#9811
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulef View Post
hi whats up :)
Why did you let remove your premium status? Only because of the black name? :confused:
04/07/2013 18:55 shooteram#9812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostey View Post
Why did you let remove your premium status? Only because of the black name? :confused:
Maybe he don't have money... :rolleyes: We can't know.
04/07/2013 19:00 Mostey#9813
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooteram View Post
Maybe he don't have money... :rolleyes: We can't know.
You won't get back your money or e*gold, removing actually doesn't make any sense...
04/07/2013 19:19 Patato​#9814
Hello guys mind if I join the conversation ?

So what's the topic of the day ? Or do I have to make one up ? :o

I made 4 of these today, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

they taste delicious nomnomnom
04/07/2013 19:23 John​#9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrax™ View Post
Hello guys mind if I join the conversation ?

So what's the topic of the day ? Or do I have to make one up ? :o

I made 4 of these today, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

they taste delicious nomnomnom
Theres no real topic right now, let's call it random talk.
04/07/2013 21:20 Requi#9816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrax™ View Post
Hello guys mind if I join the conversation ?

So what's the topic of the day ? Or do I have to make one up ? :o

I made 4 of these today, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

they taste delicious nomnomnom
Nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom :rolleyes:

I want more
04/07/2013 21:26 Patato​#9817
I still have one left hmmm
04/07/2013 21:52 Requi#9818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrax™ View Post
I still have one left hmmm
:eek:
Give it me please.
Or Rainbow Dash will kill you with a Rainboom :p
04/08/2013 00:33 Scaletta93#9819
Sikdeben
04/08/2013 02:08 Peshо#9820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaletta93 View Post
Sikdeben
Excuse me? :o
04/08/2013 08:41 Patato​#9821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requι View Post
:eek:
Give it me please.
Or Rainbow Dash will kill you with a Rainboom :p
I did watch one of these pony episodes about cutie marks ? O_O ofcourse the ponies are adorable *_* but it's not really my genre :)
04/08/2013 08:41 theitfan1337#9822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusago View Post
I'm thinking about buying a uploaded.to premium account. Anyone here who has experiences with filehosters? Is there a more popular one, people use to spread their files?

You know, to load legal stuff.
share-online.biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by daswoll56 View Post
I didnt mean that, but this forum is full with illegal bots and tools right?
Why its nasty illegal? do you purchase every song for $0,99 on itunes for a few songs on your mobile phone??
I think everybody is downloading illegal :rolleyes:
Nope. There is not a single illegal download on e*pvp. Bots, Cheats and such are 100% legal.
I usually buy music I like. Also, due to me hearing mostly electronic music from quite unknown artist, the downloads are free.
04/08/2013 13:20 Bayernfan91#9823
I think bots aren't illegal, but the use of them.
04/08/2013 13:29 Patato​#9824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayernfan91 View Post
I think bots aren't illegal, but the use of them.
it's not against the law to use them, but you will get punished in the game itself
04/08/2013 13:43 Reborn.#9825
Anonymous hacked North Korea, things are getting serious.