The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

04/05/2013 14:25 Reborn.#9736
Mostey, what's up with the list? People you're going to eliminate or something like that?
04/05/2013 14:43 Mostey#9737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
Well, I can't really answer this question. Maybe because of your nickname or because I saw [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] thread.

It's so nice that so many Moderators came to our small thread. :o
Because of my nickname? It's the name of a main character in GTA San Andreas which is known as rapper/gangster. So the roots have to be in America. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn. View Post
Mostey, what's up with the list? People you're going to eliminate or something like that?
Absolutely, and you are the next! :mofo:

It's a list of people I've met and became familar to me in the other longest thread (the german premium ones). I decided to set up this list as a little reminder. Nowadays it's nearly impossible to talk in there... :(
04/05/2013 14:43 theitfan1337#9738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
You are calling Moderator a ''noob'' ... Try with Admin. :rolleyes:
We know each other. Why would I insult someone I don't know? I have manners ...
04/05/2013 14:59 John​#9739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostey View Post

It's a list of people I've met and became familar to me in the other longest thread (the german premium ones). I decided to set up this list as a little reminder. Nowadays it's nearly impossible to talk in there... :(
You're right. In fact I enjoy writing something in here much more than in the other threads. People seem to be more mature, and at least we've got something to talk about - sometimes.
04/05/2013 15:04 lanara#9740
Quote:
What did influence your thoughts? :mofo:

Btw, does anyone know "IT Crowd"? Very similar to my work in IT :p

Roy even wears my favorite smiley as a shirt. :>

I love that show, one of my favorites and yes i caught myself in there sometimes. :p

Quote:
Nothing has to be done since Tuesday :<
04/05/2013 15:12 Mostey#9741
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanara View Post
I love that show, one of my favorites and yes i caught myself in there sometimes. :p

Never type google.... into google, you can break the internet! :mofo:

I love the episode of the concussion of moss: "Computers? I'm sorry but this is really not my area." :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusago View Post
People seem to be more mature, and at least we've got something to talk about - sometimes.
That's the point, I caught no posthunter in here and this is quite awesome.
04/05/2013 15:25 John​#9742
Quote:
Never type google.... into google, you can break the internet! :mofo:

I love the episode of the concussion of moss: "Computers? I'm sorry but this is really not my area." :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

That's the point, I caught no posthunter in here and this is quite awesome.
Really doing the retraining to software development?
04/05/2013 15:31 Mostey#9743
Quote:
Really doing the retraining to software development?
Probably, I'll finish the Systemintegration apprenticeship first. Why are you asking? :o
04/05/2013 15:44 Reborn.#9744
Quote:
Because of my nickname? It's the name of a main character in GTA San Andreas which is known as rapper/gangster. So the roots have to be in America. :p

Apply as an Admin and create your own longest :p
04/05/2013 15:44 John​#9745
Quote:
Probably, I'll finish the Systemintegration apprenticeship first. Why are you asking? :o
I was just curious because you wrote it in another topic. We've got mostly Systemintegration-guys in our trade school class, so I thought it might be more popular in general.

Quote:
That wouldn't change the behavior of most users, would it?
04/05/2013 15:52 Mostey#9746
Quote:
:rtfm:

Quote:
I was just curious because you wrote it in another topic. We've got mostly Systemintegration-guys in our trade school class, so I thought it might be more popular in general.
It definitely is but I found out that I like programming more then fixing hardware issues or something like that. And yeah, it's fun to change hardware or fix this problems but I only want to change my main focus on software developing. Changing hardware should not be the main task of my work.

tl;dr
I want to be specialized on software, not mostly on hardware.
04/05/2013 15:54 Reborn.#9747
Quote:

That wouldn't change the behavior of most users, would it?
Only chosen users could see the Thread, it was a joke anyway.
04/05/2013 15:55 John​#9748
Quote:
:rtfm:

It definitely is but I found out that I like programming more then fixing hardware issues or something like that. And yeah, it's fun to change hardware or fix this problems but I only want to change my main focus on software developing. Changing hardware should not be the main task of my work.

tl;dr
I want to be specialized on software, not mostly on hardware.
You won't need a tl;dr here, at least not for 4 rows. :p
04/05/2013 19:48 Reborn.#9749
Yusago, have you seen the April fool in War Thunder?
04/05/2013 20:01 John​#9750
Quote:
Yusago, have you seen the April fool in War Thunder?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I'd assume theres nothing pony-related (MLP) I don't know yet. :D

So, yeah, I've seen it. Unfortunately I missed the event. Although I think ponies don't fit into War Thunder at all. :\