[Release] HackShield Bypass

12/26/2014 19:11 kingsurabob#946
Ich öffne den injector dann steht da mir fehlt eine datei auf dem pc MVP dann paar zahlen
12/26/2014 19:49 Enryl#947
Die "Zahlen" wären ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyddande View Post
Page 51 is the same as page 1 dude. I will try the page 51 and page 1 too but it isn't work...
Dein Gehirn ist wohl nicht in der Lage ein anderen Injector wie zb. Faith o.ä
zu Downloaden und mit 150 Delay die .dll in den S4Client.exe zu Injecten ?
12/26/2014 20:22 Skyddande#948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enryl View Post
Die "Zahlen" wären ?



Dein Gehirn ist wohl nicht in der Lage ein anderen Injector wie zb. Faith o.ä
zu Downloaden und mit 150 Delay die .dll in den S4Client.exe zu Injecten ?
Ich bin auch freundlich mit Faith Injector. Etwas, spielt keine rolle. Jeatz funktionieren nicht, nichts mit dem programm zu tun. :p

Google translate rules...
12/26/2014 20:59 Enryl#949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyddande View Post
Ich bin auch freundlich mit Faith Injector. Etwas, spielt keine rolle. Jeatz funktionieren nicht, nichts mit dem programm zu tun. :p

Google translate rules...
Try the Faith Injector with 150 Injection Delay. It should work :)
12/26/2014 21:48 dasistcool111#950
dont work its crash
12/26/2014 21:52 Skyddande#951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enryl View Post
Try the Faith Injector with 150 Injection Delay. It should work :)
I will try, thanks. :)
12/26/2014 23:01 Enryl#952
No prob :p
12/26/2014 23:01 x[Cake]#953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enryl View Post
No prob :p
Work perfectly, thanks. :handsdown:
12/27/2014 08:55 pklfnz#954
For me 1000ms delay works fine too btw :cool:
12/27/2014 09:51 levancho2000#955
what bypass I need? win 8

I have no bypass... Pls tell me
12/27/2014 09:52 pklfnz#956
Quote:
Originally Posted by levancho2000 View Post
what bypass I need? win 8

I have no bypass... Pls tell me
Page 51. Try it !
12/27/2014 09:53 levancho2000#957
what bypass I need? win 8
pls tell me
12/27/2014 09:54 pklfnz#958
Quote:
Originally Posted by levancho2000 View Post
what bypass I need? win 8
pls tell me
Dude are you serious ?
Page 51 !
12/27/2014 09:56 levancho2000#959
I have hack conquest + F5 bot
They told that 1)Start Bypass 2)Start hack 3)Start S4League 4)Enjoy
this bypass isn't working, but if it's working pls tell me how to use it

in this bypass I mean: page 51
12/27/2014 10:02 pklfnz#960
Quote:
Originally Posted by levancho2000 View Post
I have hack conquest + F5 bot
They told that 1)Start Bypass 2)Start hack 3)Start S4League 4)Enjoy
this bypass isn't working, but if it's working pls tell me how to use it

in this bypass I mean: page 51
Start all as Administrator

1. Start Faith-Injector as Admin
2. Set the Injection Delay ( Settings) to 150 or 1000
3. Inject the Bypass
4. Start Hack as Admin
5. Start S4 as Admin

Should work then.