Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

03/01/2013 16:02 Snow*#946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Another little question. As I'm coming back to sro (iSRO and psro's) which servers do you recommend me?

I enjoy 80-100 cap servers, medium/fast leveling rates, and a nice mature english speaking community.

Thanks
I'm playing with few (real life) friends @ Ethereal Online it's D11 server, but it's fun.
03/01/2013 16:24 OverLimits#947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Another little question. As I'm coming back to sro (iSRO and psro's) which servers do you recommend me?

I enjoy 80-100 cap servers, medium/fast leveling rates, and a nice mature english speaking community.

Thanks
If you like a pvp low cap server, you can join us in our server it is the first and only multicap server. you can choose from 80/90/100/110 and job wars is pretty active however if you want lvling in low rates and etc i could suggest creddy online loki server.
03/01/2013 16:27 xXMagicalXx#948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Another little question. As I'm coming back to sro (iSRO and psro's) which servers do you recommend me?

I enjoy 80-100 cap servers, medium/fast leveling rates, and a nice mature english speaking community.

Thanks
Or come to themida

Players online
563 / 1000

after 2 weeks
03/01/2013 16:56 Callum#949
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMagicalXx View Post
Or come to themida

Players online
563 / 1000

after 2 weeks
Thanks for the suggestions guys.


what does themida have like.. special about it?
03/01/2013 16:59 Snow*#950
The server owners not allowed to advert of their servers in here (as far as I know) Portal is going to remove your posts ;p
03/01/2013 17:09 Qynchou#951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Thanks for the suggestions guys.


what does themida have like.. special about it?
If you really want a custom server, wait a bit and youll get one. I wouldnt get attached to any other sro atm
03/01/2013 17:11 Callum#952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
If you really want a custom server, wait a bit and youll get one. I wouldnt get attached to any other sro atm
The less customized the better, in my opinion.
03/01/2013 17:18 OverLimits#953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Thanks for the suggestions guys.


what does themida have like.. special about it?
I am not quite sure, but i have to warn you since you been away from SRO there is a way that some owners use to fake server status, I am not saying they do but just takecare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
The less customized the better, in my opinion.
In my opinion, Customized servers isn't customized, let me explain my point, Isro is a dead game since all you do is 24//7 botting and when you finally reach the cap lvl you need to 24/7 farm to get good gears then finally when you want to enjoy the cap will extend and so on, So basically ISRO is a dead game for zombies. What Pservers do isn't making the game different they just try to put life into SRO and sadly the only way to do that is by customizing it. There is servers that Job wars and pvp at it NEVER stops, anytime you go in you will see alot of wars and LIFE
03/01/2013 17:26 Qynchou#954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
The less customized the better, in my opinion.
Yeah, the difference between my custom and everyone elses custom is pretty big.
03/01/2013 17:27 OverLimits#955
I recall one day player told me the exact following sentence " GM no bot? LOOOL fail boring server" So as you can see whoever like a dead game is clearly a zombie not a gamer.
03/01/2013 17:32 Callum#956
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
I recall one day player told me the exact following sentence " GM no bot? LOOOL fail boring server" So as you can see whoever like a dead game is clearly a zombie not a gamer.
Yeah but in some cases, crowded servers are a bad thing.
03/01/2013 17:38 OverLimits#957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Yeah but in some cases, crowded servers are a bad thing.
Nah, only depends on the community itself and who is running it.
03/01/2013 17:39 xXMagicalXx#958
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
I am not quite sure, but i have to warn you since you been away from SRO there is a way that some owners use to fake server status, I am not saying they do but just takecare.



In my opinion, Customized servers isn't customized, let me explain my point, Isro is a dead game since all you do is 24//7 botting and when you finally reach the cap lvl you need to 24/7 farm to get good gears then finally when you want to enjoy the cap will extend and so on, So basically ISRO is a dead game for zombies. What Pservers do isn't making the game different they just try to put life into SRO and sadly the only way to do that is by customizing it. There is servers that Job wars and pvp at it NEVER stops, anytime you go in you will see alot of wars and LIFE
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
btt: just check the topic, its kept very basic.
03/01/2013 17:48 PortalDark#959
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
The server owners not allowed to advert of their servers in here (as far as I know) Portal is going to remove your posts ;p
making threads for it is not allowed
however, suggestion a server or 2 for someone asking IN THIS THREAD, is allowed, as long as they dont spam all the thread
aslo, Disco is right
if you come here just to post
"Come to this epic server
9999999999999999999999999x rates [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]"
then no
but coming here and saying
"Anyone recommends a server" and you answering "Try UltimateUberEpicMegaSRO-R5" is ok
03/01/2013 17:49 OverLimits#960
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMagicalXx View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
btt: just check the topic, its kept very basic.
Dude i didn't say you are using it, i just warned him that such thing happen and some owners does use it.