[BOT & PROXY] Conquer A.I. - The 2nd Generation COFarmer & JProxy

06/22/2013 10:30 adiljohn24#946
Where is the download link sir?
06/22/2013 13:35 ameer69#947
where can i download this?
06/24/2013 01:07 benjie006#948
is there any way to purchase this bot?
06/24/2013 16:31 Haicktor2011#949
Thx pro but where is a link :handsdown::handsdown:
06/28/2013 12:47 nesma_jolyet#950
does this bot up and running now
06/28/2013 13:08 Nishikado#951
it is dead
07/02/2013 02:08 chrismeli#952
Just downloaded and purchased basic, it works like a charm lvl 97 in 1.5 hours
07/03/2013 03:29 chrismeli#953
Co ai is banned at the moment getting fixed as we speak
07/05/2013 02:20 chrismeli#954
I must admit co au has extremely poor customer service, the not is banned ATM, asking Admin & mods when it will be fixed and can't even get a response tere are about 30 people asking and no responses, I will not be buying another not from co ai ever again!!!! Can anyone recommend a good bot?
07/05/2013 13:27 Captivate#955
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismeli View Post
I must admit co au has extremely poor customer service, the not is banned ATM, asking Admin & mods when it will be fixed and can't even get a response tere are about 30 people asking and no responses, I will not be buying another not from co ai ever again!!!! Can anyone recommend a good bot?
All bots are currently down due TQ's patches. You should realize that moderators have no access to the source or any form of ETA unless given by the administrators. They simply can't answer a question on which they don't know the answer.
07/05/2013 17:44 Trigorio#956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
All bots are currently down due TQ's patches. You should realize that moderators have no access to the source or any form of ETA unless given by the administrators. They simply can't answer a question on which they don't know the answer.
All of the bots are not down at all, CoGenius has been up and running for some time now.
07/05/2013 18:40 Korvacs#957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post
All of the bots are not down at all, CoGenius has been up and running for some time now.
Yeah, it just so happens that while every other bot decided not to screw their users, you allow people to use the bot and experience 1 day bans instead, well played lol
07/05/2013 18:53 Captivate#958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post
All of the bots are not down at all, CoGenius has been up and running for some time now.
I read different stuff on your advertisement page and forum.
07/05/2013 19:08 Trigorio#959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Yeah, it just so happens that while every other bot decided not to screw their users, you allow people to use the bot and experience 1 day bans instead, well played lol
Actually every user I have teamviewed so far is getting 1 day banned on a clean client without CoGenius installed, we tested it thoroughly, and we managed to fix some by UNINSTALLING OTHER BOTS. How about that huh O.o? It's not even a lot of people reporting either compared to the ones botting just fine, but you wouldn't know that as you don't know how many users we got online actively botting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
I read different stuff on your advertisement page and forum.
I guess you're not much of a reader then.




Have fun!
07/05/2013 19:20 Korvacs#960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post
Actually every user I have teamviewed so far is getting 1 day banned on a clean client without CoGenius installed, we tested it thoroughly, and we managed to fix some by UNINSTALLING OTHER BOTS. How about that huh O.o? It's not even a lot of people reporting either compared to the ones botting just fine, but you wouldn't know that as you don't know how many users we got online actively botting.

I guess you're not much of a reader then.

Have fun!
Look, if you want to lie to your own users that's your business, don't lie to other peoples users. :rolleyes: