S-bot (pixel-bot)

09/06/2017 19:07 ssamko#931
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiablo507 View Post
hi, when im botting the bot start good and start pet and its good but later it only move by the minimap and dont collect any bonus boxes only move around the map and the pet collect all, its that ok? i have windows 10 and i use the virtual box
hello..no it is not good...this happens when you use 3D mode...switch to 2D and try again.

PS: Right now (19:07 06.09.2017) is Sbot under DDOS attack....just to let u know :D
09/07/2017 21:54 sandiablo507#932
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
hello..no it is not good...this happens when you use 3D mode...switch to 2D and try again.

PS: Right now (19:07 06.09.2017) is Sbot under DDOS attack....just to let u know :D
nope i witch from 3D to 2D every time and this happends
09/07/2017 22:54 ssamko#933
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiablo507 View Post
nope i witch from 3D to 2D every time and this happends
what is your desktop resolution ?
09/19/2017 13:01 Eeerfdy#934
Hi, wanted to give s-bot a try but exe file is deleting itself after extraction from rar.. I dont use any anti-virus program or sth like that and even windows security wall is disabled but at some tries when i click exe file its like slooowwy deleting itself and disappearing or sometimes before i try to double click its already deleted from file. I use win7 ultimate btw. How to fix that?
09/20/2017 18:25 ssamko#935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeerfdy View Post
Hi, wanted to give s-bot a try but exe file is deleting itself after extraction from rar.. I dont use any anti-virus program or sth like that and even windows security wall is disabled but at some tries when i click exe file its like slooowwy deleting itself and disappearing or sometimes before i try to double click its already deleted from file. I use win7 ultimate btw. How to fix that?
Sbot can't delete just by itself, there has to be some kind of software/part of windows which deletes it. Write me on my FB here:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

..and tomorrow evening I can try to look at it with teamviewer if u want
09/21/2017 17:46 Eeerfdy#936
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
Sbot can't delete just by itself, there has to be some kind of software/part of windows which deletes it. Write me on my FB here:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

..and tomorrow evening I can try to look at it with teamviewer if u want
wrote you on fb
09/24/2017 17:45 Petyaking2#937
Whats the current version of Sbot? Cuz on FB I saw 2.0.5
09/25/2017 18:12 ssamko#938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petyaking2 View Post
Whats the current version of Sbot? Cuz on FB I saw 2.0.5
1.97
you can find all necessary info on web-page: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/26/2017 13:47 Roman852#939
hello
09/28/2017 10:45 tststs6161#940
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
There is a FAQ of sbot you can find your answer in this site
09/28/2017 18:56 Ice-Headshot#941
Can you give me any video Proof how the sbot browser Works? I want to der it b4 i buy it .
09/29/2017 10:01 ssamko#942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-Headshot View Post
Can you give me any video Proof how the sbot browser Works? I want to der it b4 i buy it .
8:08 Running Sbrowser from Sbot VIP
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/29/2017 12:11 Ice-Headshot#943
Thanks for the quick reply.
Even though I see how the S-browser works can you tell me if it works faster or as fast as the normal version? Sorry to bother you that much but I am calculating a lot before I buy something. :)
09/30/2017 16:07 Rutzel07#944
How can i revive my pet after destroyed when botting
09/30/2017 20:25 dtfrm#945
can i collect palladium?