[-Merkava] status and updates

11/13/2013 20:38 merlin2313#931
i do not see the safe bot on this moment (pixel or packet and etc). We should wait. The packet bots are not dead
11/13/2013 20:39 'Unicorn'#932
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin2313 View Post
i do not see the safe bot on this moment (pixel or packet and etc). We should wait. The packet bots are not dead
i hope they're dead...
11/13/2013 20:43 merlin2313#933
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Unicorn' View Post
i hope they're dead...
If you say bots are dead it means game is dead. Popular game can not be without bot. If game have no bots, it means its not popular game
11/13/2013 20:45 dasti555#934
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin2313 View Post
If you say bots are dead it means game is dead. Popular game can not be without bot. If game have no bots, it means its not popular game
Why you think game must have bots? But yes. I also want bots back ^^
btw. can you answer to may question on page 93? :)
11/13/2013 20:51 merlin2313#935
Statistic. Its only statistic. I always talk with developers of the games and they always talk about that. For the the popular game must have bots!
11/13/2013 20:58 'Unicorn'#936
ofc,i've got banned for using it and for collecting palla,the other noobs who are using autolock and rsb changer like the top 6 on ge2 got unbanned!
Thats not fair...
11/13/2013 21:02 dasti555#937
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin2313 View Post
Statistic. Its only statistic. I always talk with developers of the games and they always talk about that. For the the popular game must have bots!
Yes. But when are bots. I think must be few players. But in DarkOrbit when bots are online everyone use bot. And no one play with hands. And this is little unfair.
11/13/2013 21:04 merlin2313#938
A lot of people who did not use nothing was banned. I can tell you only one. More than 60% banned accounts was banned for nothing. I mean darkorbit of course
11/13/2013 21:08 dasti555#939
Yes. That is true i was also banned.

And can you answer me on this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasti555 View Post
Is safe like few months before first banwave? Or is larger risk to get ban?
11/15/2013 19:35 merlin2313#940
DarkOrbit made 3 updates for the latest 24 hours... so... merkava version 30.18 online. Added 1 day in compensation
11/15/2013 19:48 dasti555#941
You are developer of merkava or informer?

And can i add you to skype? ^^
11/15/2013 20:05 Dаnny#942
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasti555 View Post
You are developer of merkava or informer?

And can i add you to skype? ^^
He's one of the developers.
11/19/2013 20:39 merlin2313#943
merkava version 30.19 online.
11/19/2013 21:37 amenrip#944
Hi guys....since i quit epvp and DO for my real life things i wanna ask to move this thread to merlin2313 so he can keep this thread.
I wanna say thank you to all people that i meet and do bussiness. I wish you all the best.
Bye EPVP
11/19/2013 21:41 Elsastylez#945
#reopened