JoeK's Project Central

04/08/2010 18:54 joek#916
CO2m8 Version 2.33(with multiclient)
Is now available for game clients 5125 to 5227

Contains some new stuff see Q&A thread for details...
Big TY's to Rorrim for the beta testing and suggestions.



Quote:
Originally Posted by gottotry View Post
v2.32 is making 5227 client close.
Try it now with 2.33
04/09/2010 02:13 jdo13#917
TY sir!
04/11/2010 03:14 rodrigosiris#918
my char no auto hunt.. why??
04/11/2010 13:03 ShadowIceNova#919
hm.. after the last update whenever i chose a char to log in and click on client it only inserts one char for a password, any idea why?
04/23/2010 00:20 joek#920
CO2m8 Version 2.34 Is now available for game clients 5125 to 5237
04/28/2010 00:06 joek#921
CO2m8 Version 2.35(basic)
Is now available for game clients 5125 to 5250


Note this is only the basic version not everything works yet, but better something than nothing hey :)
The rest will come in time...


Note: Make sure you have the CO2m8_235b.rar file as the first release was a bit retarded.
04/30/2010 15:07 raptordin#922
Something from you is a big deal my friend
05/02/2010 01:21 gottotry#923
Main page says 2.36, but I am not finding it.
05/02/2010 13:44 joek#924
CO2m8 Version 2.36
Is now available for game clients 5125 to 5252


Okay this one should be mostly fully working, sorry for the delay.
Please let me know what isn't working on the M8 Q&A thread.

Note: Game versions 5250-5251 are only partially supported by M8, but then those are good versions to skip anyway.
5252 is fully supported by M8.



Quote:
Originally Posted by raptordin View Post
Something from you is a big deal my friend
Thank you raptordin you always say the right thing :D


Quote:
Originally Posted by gottotry View Post
Main page says 2.36, but I am not finding it.
Yeah was about to release it and 5252 came out so decided I would fix that first, its there now though.
05/09/2010 22:22 joek#925
CO2m8 Version 2.37
Is now available for game clients 5125 to 5252

Yeah I'm staying at 5252 for now, this version of M8 solves most of the remaining problems; I hope.
05/11/2010 09:55 joek#926
CO2m8 Version 2.38
Is now available for game clients 5125 to 5256

I decided to do patches 5253-5256 after all since everything is stable for 5252 now.
Just be careful as I can't say how safe it is yet.


Note, if you downloaded 2.38 and didn't see the 5253 table please re-download it.

P.S. I've cleaned up the download section and removed all the old stuff,
if there's older versions that people need please make a request on this thread.
05/11/2010 22:12 raptordin#927
As usual, excellent work. Thanks for your constant support and effort for us. :)
05/12/2010 23:44 herolikenoother#928
why when this clint dc the co2m8 cloes it plz answer
05/14/2010 15:58 joek#929
CO2m8 Version 2.39
Is now available for game clients 5125 to 5257
Various fixes and enhancements plus support for 5257,
see Q&A thread for details.



Quote:
Originally Posted by raptordin View Post
As usual, excellent work. Thanks for your constant support and effort for us. :)
TY, Nice to see your still with us raptordin :D


Quote:
Originally Posted by herolikenoother View Post
why when this clint dc the co2m8 cloes it plz answer
Yes default setting for on DC is to close the game client, but you can change that in the S menu under AutoRC.
05/14/2010 22:00 raptordin#930
Well my dear friend, a lot of people at a certain point in time try to help others but then they get board, they move on or start asking for financial compensation.

You are the only one that I do see here that have development skills and give it freely to every one.

I bet you that you will not find a single Conquer player that can live without CO2M8.

And still since the minute you started you never stopped and never asked for anything in return.

If that is not the kindest heart I have seen then what is.

:) Cheers mate.

p.s. I did not quit this game but taking it easy as Work always get more and more demanding, and my new born is giving my wife hell and in turn she is returning the favor to me. :) LOL