Conquer Partner

01/27/2006 19:41 gizmor#916
could be but i hunted 16 hours no +1 :| think i got just some bad luck :rolleyes:
01/27/2006 21:57 ViRuSeXy#917
im do no but it start nice but no drop ors gold its no drop nuthing win you mining some one can help me
01/28/2006 09:34 ramaq#918
ok bot works perfect u have to have windows xp sp2 also it picks up types of qualites from refined to super and +1's bot works perfect server emulator as well
01/28/2006 10:35 Falco#919
No Bot can detect +1s. It has been said in other posts that +1s are serverside, this means that we cannot detect if it is +1 or not until you pick up the item.
However the Bot DOES detect Refines, Uniques, Elites and Supers
01/28/2006 12:39 tablo#920
aint working on win2k :(
01/28/2006 15:29 x234567890x#921
:cool: I cant even download one. when i download rapid share links it just said file doesnt exist and the other links when i extract it with winrar it just said file is broken. any idea?
01/28/2006 18:01 dejvz#922
Ok, I've been trying to use this, but I keep dying from messengers... It uses up all the pots I got on me, then it will press potbox, but since it used every pot from F1 , it wont be able to heal...

Is there a way to fix this?
01/28/2006 20:06 wind83#923
hey anyone know abt the picking ups of drop?? i set to pick all.. but it seems like it doesnt pick those drops like weapon and armors sometimes??
can explain a bit?? sry
01/29/2006 01:12 UnDead18234#924
What is the update because mt macro doesnt work
01/29/2006 02:12 UnDead18234#925
What is the new unpgrade to the Co partner?? Where do I download it??
01/29/2006 02:38 bob.nobbins#926
the new copartner server emulator has the newest copartner packed in with it
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/29/2006 03:19 (GAME)Master#927
for ppl that r gting the downlaod 9nt9 thing again u cant have a edited co.exe u half to have a co folder with the the original co.exe file from what ive sn so far any ways.
01/29/2006 06:54 Tw3ak#928
Quote:
Originally posted by (GAME)Master@Jan 29 2006, 03:19
for ppl that r gting the downlaod 9nt9 thing again u cant have a edited co.exe u half to have a co folder with the the original co.exe file from what ive sn so far any ways.
works fine for me with multiple co cracked exe.
01/29/2006 07:13 NocturnalG#929
Hexed client still works aslong asthe filesite is the same(Myspacebarsucks :()
01/29/2006 07:23 QuiZheRen#930
Hi all, several days ago I download CO2 Partner. It works fine at the begining. But after like 10 mins or so, the CO2 slowed down and stalled. Then I was killed by the monster. At first I was thinking is my machine. So I use different machine and it is the same. If when it beging to stall, I press F11, everything is working again. What is going on, and anyone have any solution for it? Thank you.