Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

09/30/2021 20:44 0x41^4#901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryler100 View Post
The account I want to use shadow ban has expired. Would it be safe for me to start using it again without being shadow banned? Does it mean my pc is Hwid flagged ? And will it eventually stop banning new accounts ?

What’s difference between HWID Ban and HWID flagged
If you don't play on cheating, use the account you have now that has expired.
There's 60 pages to learn the differences, read back.
09/30/2021 23:01 CheatingCheater#902
Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterbro View Post
no actually I used cynical like 3-4 months ago and it did work. Now I've been using the cleaner from golden gun and it did not work. Idk if I should go with infinite or cynical again...
did cynical work for you again? im in the same situation as you, i tried gg just like you also lol. i used cynicals cleaner after a couple days CW came out and it worked for WZ/MW.
10/03/2021 23:00 Toothache1#903
Wondering if anyone can help clarify as all the info is a bit conflicting!

Basically ran EO a month or so ago for a day or 2 just trying out esp/ anti recoil etc no raging and no super sus gameplay just curious I guess.

Main got perma banned 3 days ago (rip had spent £££££ on skins etc)

I’ve tried making 5-6 accounts and every one I can play one game of plunder then it gets shadowed and eventually perma banned within 12 hours!

Is a hwid tag that can be lifted or am I going to have to buy a new PC?!

Sucks because I’m a legit sweaty player but curiosity got the better of me lol

I’ve tried cynical today and same happens when I made a new account! Ready to give up tbh.

Is there any way I can wait this out or am I burned?

Thanks guys
10/03/2021 23:05 0x41^4#904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothache1 View Post
Wondering if anyone can help clarify as all the info is a bit conflicting!

Basically ran EO a month or so ago for a day or 2 just trying out esp/ anti recoil etc no raging and no super sus gameplay just curious I guess.

Main got perma banned 3 days ago (rip had spent £££££ on skins etc)

I’ve tried making 5-6 accounts and every one I can play one game of plunder then it gets shadowed and eventually perma banned within 12 hours!

Is a hwid tag that can be lifted or am I going to have to buy a new PC?!

Sucks because I’m a legit sweaty player but curiosity got the better of me lol

I’ve tried cynical today and same happens when I made a new account! Ready to give up tbh.

Is there any way I can wait this out or am I burned?

Thanks guys
If your accounts are being permanently banned, you're HWID unfortunately.
So, play with a spoofer or just buy a new PC tbh... especially if you're a legit player.
10/03/2021 23:09 Toothache1#905
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
If your accounts are being permanently banned, you're HWID unfortunately.
So, play with a spoofer or just buy a new PC tbh... especially if you're a legit player.


It’s crazy man I thought these bans were only for ‘repeat serial offenders’!

But over the top isn’t it lol!

The new accounts are working for a little while then get perma banned which is find kind of strange like why aren’t they just straight up banning them as I make them?!
10/03/2021 23:11 0x41^4#906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothache1 View Post
It’s crazy man I thought these bans were only for ‘repeat serial offenders’!

But over the top isn’t it lol!

The new accounts are working for a little while then get perma banned which is find kind of strange like why aren’t they just straight up banning them as I make them?!
Usually, if EO gets hit with a detection, they don't care about repeat offenders or not, they go straight for HWID to send a message due to all of the shit EO has started with them.

Same with unlockers a lot of times.

HWID bans usually occur instantly, but can take 2-5 games before being executed.
10/03/2021 23:30 Toothache1#907
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Usually, if EO gets hit with a detection, they don't care about repeat offenders or not, they go straight for HWID to send a message due to all of the shit EO has started with them.

Same with unlockers a lot of times.

HWID bans usually occur instantly, but can take 2-5 games before being executed.


Thanks so much for your help man, really appreciate it!

Don’t know why they’re SB me for like 8 hours before they perma ban the account!

Irritating and getting my hopes up lol
10/04/2021 01:13 0x41^4#908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothache1 View Post
Thanks so much for your help man, really appreciate it!

Don’t know why they’re SB me for like 8 hours before they perma ban the account!

Irritating and getting my hopes up lol
Did you clean tracers and-or reformat your drives?
10/04/2021 11:39 Toothache1#909
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Did you clean tracers and-or reformat your drives?
I used cynical cleaner not sure if that’s good enough?
10/04/2021 22:03 Rexbanner89#910
I don't understand why all my new accounts are banned immediately after a short time. I once used RUT unlocker in March and was banned for it since then I haven't used any cheats. A few days ago my main account was banned for no reason, since then all new accounts are banned immediately.
10/05/2021 01:57 Toothache1#911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexbanner89 View Post
I don't understand why all my new accounts are banned immediately after a short time. I once used RUT unlocker in March and was banned for it since then I haven't used any cheats. A few days ago my main account was banned for no reason, since then all new accounts are banned immediately.


Exactly the same as me!

Seems they really hate people using unlockers for skins that they would normally have to pay £££ for.

But rage hacking and literally ruining the game? Yeah go ahead take a shadow ban!

Nothing surprises me with Activision - cod is just a cash cow to them now tbh.



Every account I make now since Friday has been shadowed and eventually fully banned after 8 hours.

Im going to give 3/4 weeks and try again as occasionally they do remove them apparently!

I’ve never even had an alt/rage account or anything literally used an unlock once and they’ve hwid banned me lol😂 madness
10/05/2021 01:57 Cadyss#912
Guys just curious , cause i never had that scenario.
If i used spoofer on an account and find out that i acutally dont need an spoofer, so i play without it for some time, and this spoofer lets say gets detected sometime in the future. Will that account be banned also cause used spoofer on it before ? If yes then its like once spoofed on an Account the account is marked for death if the spoofer gets detected right? Then no reason for look to play without spoofer right? Appreciate any info ����✌��
10/05/2021 04:51 0x41^4#913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothache1 View Post
I used cynical cleaner not sure if that’s good enough?
Cynical is 50/50
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Run revo uninstaller, it's free, works 100%
10/05/2021 04:59 nomorals#914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexbanner89 View Post
I don't understand why all my new accounts are banned immediately after a short time. I once used RUT unlocker in March and was banned for it since then I haven't used any cheats. A few days ago my main account was banned for no reason, since then all new accounts are banned immediately.
The simple answer is you are HWID banned, I always recommend people just completely format. You have 3 options:

1) Buy a spoofer that works
2) Replace PC parts
3) Learn to AMI spoof (Quite easy if you have an ASUS Mobo and 2 SSDs you can Raid0 together) and format

Option 3 has never failed me on probably 8-9 diff games I've tried including COD, Valorant, Apex, EFT, etc.

The Majority of games so far are a combination of Motherboard serials and HDs. Yes they can do more but option 3 I self-banned myself on multiple games including Faceit Client and was able to get back on so the whole "THeRe BaNnIng Ur GPU, CPU, AnD PerIphErAls" is overblown.
10/05/2021 07:07 Rexbanner89#915
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
The simple answer is you are HWID banned, I always recommend people just completely format. You have 3 options:

1) Buy a spoofer that works
2) Replace PC parts
3) Learn to AMI spoof (Quite easy if you have an ASUS Mobo and 2 SSDs you can Raid0 together) and format

Option 3 has never failed me on probably 8-9 diff games I've tried including COD, Valorant, Apex, EFT, etc.

The Majority of games so far are a combination of Motherboard serials and HDs. Yes they can do more but option 3 I self-banned myself on multiple games including Faceit Client and was able to get back on so the whole "THeRe BaNnIng Ur GPU, CPU, AnD PerIphErAls" is overblown.
Or I wait until my hwid ban is lifted sometime

And no one knows how long that might take. Either two weeks or several months