[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

11/14/2022 02:46 Xenos#901
Quote:
Originally Posted by potnuz122 View Post
I had a discord server for where I could see who was scamming and not on a lot of different games. Does anyone have that server. It was of undetected cheats and a tierlist of the actual cheat itself. I accidentally deleted it and is trying for the life of me find the server again. If you have I please link it here
You probably mean OnlyUD. Looks like it got banned.
11/14/2022 02:47 potnuz122#902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
You probably mean OnlyUD. Looks like it got banned.
Damn thats sad. Thank for responsen tho
11/14/2022 08:23 khaledmalkii#903
what mane

UD
DT

??
11/14/2022 11:42 Xenos#904
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaledmalkii View Post
what mane

UD
DT

??
UD = Undetected
DT = Detected
11/18/2022 04:04 DMUonaFFAR#905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
UD = Undetected
DT = Detected
Does Yazzn have media/videos anywhere?
11/18/2022 21:51 Xenos#906
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Does Yazzn have media/videos anywhere?
Never saw a video but here are some screens: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I guess it will look the same in real. +Yazzn is a good goy.
11/22/2022 11:03 jeffernigna#907
Any word on Paragon so far? I’d love to see why hackmachine is praised so much but I can’t even register on their site
12/02/2022 06:04 DMUonaFFAR#908
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffernigna View Post
Any word on Paragon so far? I’d love to see why hackmachine is praised so much but I can’t even register on their site
Paragon is just another one of the random R6 cheats that pop up every now and then.

If you're gonna use Paragon you might as well use Klar since at least Klar has been around for a while.

HM is ID Verificaion only. I have an account on site and it doesn't even show Siege for me (because I am not ID verified) just DayZ, EFT and ARMA3.
12/04/2022 04:14 koreanAF#909
Would HypeX be interfered if I use a separate cheat for esp?
12/04/2022 23:59 Xenos#910
Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanAF View Post
Would HypeX be interfered if I use a separate cheat for esp?
Nope, it works fine with any cheat.
12/07/2022 17:48 Staymen#911
Quote:
Originally Posted by potnuz122 View Post
I had a discord server for where I could see who was scamming and not on a lot of different games. Does anyone have that server. It was of undetected cheats and a tierlist of the actual cheat itself. I accidentally deleted it and is trying for the life of me find the server again. If you have I please link it here
Hey, there you go : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/08/2022 12:42 Edelweiss4#912
old topic ? perfectaim and proofcore down ? any recommended r6 esp ?
12/09/2022 15:40 DMUonaFFAR#913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edelweiss4 View Post
old topic ? perfectaim and proofcore down ? any recommended r6 esp ?
Perfect Aim is invite only - is their cheat really down even if you're invited ? Same thing with PC.

--

StealthMode is back, has anyone used them again?
12/09/2022 17:27 DuckFuq#914
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Perfect Aim is invite only - is their cheat really down even if you're invited ? Same thing with PC.

--

StealthMode is back, has anyone used them again?
they have a status page, the only cheat that seems to be down from perfect aim is rust
12/09/2022 18:46 DMUonaFFAR#915
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckFuq View Post
they have a status page, the only cheat that seems to be down from perfect aim is rust
I would LOVE to be an invited member on PA lol. That's the cheapest R6S cheat I've ever seen from a good provider.