This is upsetting lol
I'm not going to be the bringer of bad news, but i'm sure some of you are familiar with 0x33.
I'm known as Elite from 0x33 and just recently I had a small discussion with members there and you all know Drew Benton and he tells me:
"The problem with private servers for Silkroad are that the demand for them far exceeds the supply, and until there are more, the existing ones will always run into serious problems with the amount of players trying to join. If swsro/sjsro update to a higher cap, that's only going to make things worse as more players want to join. Even with better hardware, they are still going to run into the same problems they already have now, so it might be ok for a short while, but it'll just get worse." - Drew Benton
That's only a fraction of what he replied with but after some thought you come to a realization that it's true.
Hopefully, because I do not want lag, the admin will create multiple servers with 1-2 k slots instead of 2 massive servers. Unless they have a great connection and an amazing server PC then I highly doubt it's going to work out as well as we all hope. So don't be let down when the server is still laggy as hell when it comes back up.
Just a heads-up and different point of view and nothing more.