「Release」Zero Void ID Changer

07/15/2015 10:58 CruNnChy#886
Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe1231 View Post
FIRST GOOD JOB
Please help me the item manger won't work ? what can i do please?
07/15/2015 11:25 levancho2000#887
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruNnChy View Post
Please help me the item manger won't work ? what can i do please?
They already wrote that IDM don't work anymore. They will make update, if you put more and more thanks ;3 Just press Thanks and wait ;3 :) :) :)
07/15/2015 11:27 thepatrickjb#888
Are they really that desperate for "Thanks" though? Like, I get it, you use your time to please us. But you don't ask for thanks, that's a pretty big dick move. IDM isn't that important. I mean, I pressed thanks because I like it but seriously? Don't be a dick.
07/15/2015 11:38 manmouse#889
They get money from thanks and i dont think its working anyways 227 AtM and Thats alot
07/15/2015 12:17 kerinn#890
Thank ok please update
07/15/2015 13:32 [Beatrice]#891
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepatrickjb View Post
Are they really that desperate for "Thanks" though? Like, I get it, you use your time to please us. But you don't ask for thanks, that's a pretty big dick move. IDM isn't that important. I mean, I pressed thanks because I like it but seriously? Don't be a dick.

Oh, that? We have more plans being a dick like adding 5 ads and gimme thanks messagebox per 30 second etc.
(chuckle)

Btw, when faze is online, he'll update it. Perhaps he reached his goal :^3.
07/15/2015 14:17 RavenV2#892
Quote:
Originally Posted by bidjus View Post
You're totaly stupid it's thanks to him you can use idm, so if you fuck him, you fuck the guy who can make work IDM

I'm appalled at how dumb and narrow minded these guys can be.They apparently don't realize the IDM won't work without faze.I made a thread trying to get him more thanks and they take it as "Ass licking".If saying "Thank you" is ass licking then whenever i make a IDM i'm not releasing shit to anybody :( "Fuck you but thanks for the DL" is basically the message he feels right now i'm sure. :(
07/15/2015 17:40 thepatrickjb#893
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
Oh, that? We have more plans being a dick like adding 5 ads and gimme thanks messagebox per 30 second etc.
(chuckle)

Btw, when faze is online, he'll update it. Perhaps he reached his goal :^3.
Lol. Well played.
07/15/2015 17:48 naruhinasakusasu#894
dude , u get alot of money everytime anyone use ur idm
07/15/2015 17:51 Jаkе#895
Quote:
Originally Posted by manmouse View Post
They get money from thanks
Really? You can get a real money with that thanks's? ._.
07/15/2015 17:52 hemamoon#896
Man Please me x32 Item Manger Open

And No Open In Game Load Why ? Please Help
07/15/2015 18:11 TomiiTehsenpai#897
Yeah it ain't workin' anymore for some reason.
07/15/2015 18:14 [Beatrice]#898
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomiiTehsenpai View Post
Yeah it ain't workin' anymore for some reason.
This community ain't thinkin' before writin' shit tho.

Just tell it, what you do, what you use, details, do you use the updated itm etc.
07/15/2015 18:38 TomiiTehsenpai#899
I do everything in the tutorial, I go through all of the ads. Click on 'change' my items remain the same. I've double-checked, the ID's are perfectly fine, everything is how it should be. It just isn't working.

It's all updated, btw
07/15/2015 18:41 [Beatrice]#900
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomiiTehsenpai View Post
I do everything in the tutorial, I go through all of the ads. Click on 'change' my items remain the same. I've double-checked, the ID's are perfectly fine, everything is how it should be. It just isn't working.

It's all updated, btw
Did you change servers?
And, did the game crash? Or nothing happened? Just post your realtime log here.