[RELEASE] [NAGC] SD/1 Hit Hack + Left Side mobs

04/25/2011 16:44 iswiz014#886
ok so why is it that when i right click ai unlocker isnt there?
04/25/2011 16:53 Taec#887
^hopefully it might work, but for alot of ppl, even thought it's turn on, it still doesnt work... sigh
04/25/2011 17:02 iswiz014#888
Why is it when i right click ai unlocker isnt there?
04/25/2011 17:05 Taec#889
^ SIgh.. means your OS cnt support. it cnt detect main.exe in unlocker
04/25/2011 17:07 applefromsky#890
pls code the victor fortress stage as boss die but cant complete
04/25/2011 17:13 Taec#891
^ yea, victor wont die.
Just do normal runs for now
04/25/2011 17:37 squall24#892
can someone send this hack for gcph to me? because i cant download this. . . *Removed*
04/25/2011 17:49 adrian0811#893
Ahmmm Can I ask Some questions because there's A error
Access to the path 'C"Program Files\Grand Chase\stage\ai\ai.kom
is denied what is that?
04/25/2011 17:49 Taec#894
Quote:
Originally Posted by squall24 View Post
can someone send this hack for gcph to me? because i cant download this. . . *Removed*
PLease do not expose your email.
Somebody will upload the link.
04/25/2011 18:04 xFantasizee#895
I Tried Changing My UAC Settings But When I Tried Searching For UAC In My Start Panel There's Nothing Found
04/25/2011 19:05 moltexis#896
the first day i used the hack it was crazy ;D
but second day i was going to use and in the log in screen i press.. deactivate
and it says something like this :
the process cant access to the file: "C:/Ntreev/Grand Chase/Stage/ai/ai.kom"
T_T help? x3
04/25/2011 19:31 dark525#897
I am currently experiencing a problem here. "No locking handle found".
I am still browsing through the replies but if someone could answer this before i find the answer, that would really be great.

Thanks in advance.
04/25/2011 19:48 shardy#898
I just did it and when the stage loads i get some korean message and its kicks me to the server select screen
04/25/2011 19:55 vizardlordex#899
@ shardy
you have to reactivate hack in loading screen

@ dark
make sure your UAC is on and also try unlocking the AI folder or the 2 ai.kom files to see if either works

@ adrian
you have to put the hack in the grand chase folder and make sure you run hack as admin

@moltexis
you failed to unlock main.exe properly keep trying to unlock with unlocker/kernel until you get no locking handlers found ( after the screen showing the process)
04/25/2011 20:50 dark525#900
Quote:
Originally Posted by vizardlordex View Post
@ dark
make sure your UAC is on and also try unlocking the AI folder or the 2 ai.kom files to see if either works
I now know how to make it work. Thanks anyway.

What I did is just simple. Dont press the OK button on the agreement thingy. While it is there, unlock the ai.kom using unlocker and there, i can now unlock all. Still gonna try the hack though, client update error .: