GrandChase Ph .Definite Guide of OttoShot/OttoAttack

11/16/2011 04:08 SoulSerenity#76
<~hey can you update this thread..since i think the skill tree is not included in here...please and thank you btw..~>

<~and guys... jin has an otto,, for i know for the 1st job...it's very rare...but i tried it and it works...more likely on ryan's 1st job...but more slower...so you can't also consider it an otto...but for the moves/keys...it's pretty much the otto keys...but with timing and there's also for the 2nd job with is the same otto as for the others which is down + z, likely for the 1st job but faster much like a spearman, and the other one on this job is the dive otto...and for the 3rd job,,, there's also the common/normal otto...which is the , again, down + z , controls...and the other otto for this job is the ( down + Up ) + z : needs to be on a platform and not on the solid one...pretty much on the one where you can go up and down and pass through it...and for the 4th job..and the JF answers it all for this job..~>
11/21/2011 18:41 SoulSerenity#77
<~oh sorry...correction...*sieghart has an otto attack, replace jin with sieghart...pardon me..~>
11/22/2011 11:29 .Celtics#78
thread bumped

#closed