[RELEASE] 9DiscipleTH for 9D Thailand

12/03/2010 08:09 RzrBck#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxG666 View Post
How do you add the line.
Not necessary any more. The latest 9Disicple does it by itself.
But as wendy said: Go to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\ (I think that's the location) and rightclick the 'hosts' file: Open with > Notepad.
12/03/2010 12:54 spaz2222#77
lol i installed windows 7 and i don't have any dc now with 9dis while using med
12/04/2010 15:31 Jaba_95#78
To add dupe hack is good idea but lvl hack will rip off whole server and I don't want that (not only me)
12/05/2010 08:13 gryfon13#79
After instaled 9d disciple , game start and in login screen,i see the servers and when i trying to login it show me: your account is already in use or check some news or smthg like this.

Help
12/07/2010 18:52 Fengalar#80
can some one explain me where from to get pached game files or what i should do? cuz i can log on.
please help me!
12/08/2010 06:28 illidank#81
I'm sorry 'bout asking but... i can't see the serverlist :-<
I USE WIN 7
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/08/2010 06:31 redha44#82
try running 9disciple as admin...
12/08/2010 06:40 illidank#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by redha44 View Post
try running 9disciple as admin...
i did check that line in compatibility!
12/09/2010 15:04 -dreamangel-#84
hey saweet hp bar and ve bar is don't work is still 200 hp and i make 3000 hp xD
12/09/2010 15:17 gryfon13#85
When i select character, my game load and i got DC every time, i cant even move. I have this problem on both character.
BTW disciplee dont work on my computer so i use laptop for it and on laptop working fine with disciple and without it.
Any sugestion ??

sorry for my english
12/09/2010 15:38 illidank#86
Quote:
Originally Posted by illidank View Post
I'm sorry 'bout asking but... i can't see the serverlist :-<
I USE WIN 7
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
can anyone help me :(
12/09/2010 15:49 gryfon13#87
Quote:
Originally Posted by illidank View Post
can anyone help me :(
Run disciple as Admin or instal NET Framework 3.5 If this does not work try other Host name or follow all step 1by1
12/09/2010 15:59 illidank#88
Quote:
Originally Posted by gryfon13 View Post
Run disciple as Admin or instal NET Framework 3.5 If this does not work try other Host name or follow all step 1by1
btw, i forgot to tell u that i run D9 through "Proxy Cap" and "Your Freedom" becuz they blocked VN's IP ... poor me :(
i thought Net framework 3.5 was included in WIN 7?
What exactly you mean by "try other host name"
12/09/2010 16:25 gryfon13#89
check this site
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/11/2010 05:02 nickblox9#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by illidank View Post
I'm sorry 'bout asking but... i can't see the serverlist :-<
I USE WIN 7
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
emm did you log in? step two said to login :S thats how i got mine to work :\