L2WForward - OOG+IG Complete Verify

09/11/2010 22:39 waterflyfire#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by policarpo View Post
<OK> Start forwarding on [64.25.35.104]
<OK> recv(): receive client data success

i get that in forward, but walker wont verify.... any ideas?

was working perfectly 2 days ago, original server btw
hosts?
09/18/2010 06:30 jomomma193#77
Works for Freya but I get an error that is annoying

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/19/2010 17:17 mariano1983#78
Hi, I'm playing an epilogue private server and using OOG walker. The problem is that it kills mobs for a while(some minutes) and then stops attacking. The "Combat Info" window is showing the following:

03:34:37 Select Target 100c7ec1 Fail
03:35:00 选择目标:Grendel
03:35:04 Select Target 100c7f60 Fail
03:35:24 选择目标:Buffalo
03:35:28 Select Target 100c7ec1 Fail
03:35:36 选择目标:Grendel
03:35:40 Select Target 100c7e68 Fail
03:35:48 选择目标:Grendel
03:35:52 Select Target 100c7f60 Fail

What can I do to avoid this?
Thanks in advance!!
09/19/2010 18:14 jomomma193#79
OOG not working anymore. It gets to "enter char" then just disconnects with no error.

Maybe a new OOG version needs to come out? Dunno what is wrong.
09/25/2010 10:56 bigg#80
cannot get l2walker 2.17j IG with L2Walker_Forward working. my os win 7 64bit
and i play on euro servers. i log in to the game and after choosing server ->> disconnect. any ideas how to fix this?
09/25/2010 12:00 waterflyfire#81
I think you need to recheck your files. I'm doing so right now. Will tell you later if it works
09/25/2010 12:19 waterflyfire#82
it doesn't work :S
09/30/2010 08:06 ventrillo#83
Okay i just want to add some Clarification here.

As 30th September 2010 this method described is no longer working.

1 Fresh Copy of l2 Walker 10.9.8k
2 Clean Host file.
3 Running L2 Walker Forward.

Passes the log in server.
Link GameServer Succeed.
Login GameServer Fail.

Any fix for this at the present time?

This is for Retail. Tested on both Windows 7 and XP
09/30/2010 08:21 jomomma193#84
Corret, I believe L2WForward needs to be updated
09/30/2010 09:05 ventrillo#85
I have found that changing the ProtocolVersion to 216 has logged me in okay but it gives me a message to upgrade l2 forward dll
09/30/2010 21:23 jomomma193#86
I can't get in with OOG even with protocol 216, or 152.

xzCrk was updated and worked for a couple days but not anymore.
10/01/2010 11:43 unrevealer#87
I'm very busy now I can't update anything but I'll share what I'm using.

It works perfectly in Thai server, you may have to tweak it a little to make it work for your server...

Good luck.

Download (No Map):
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/01/2010 13:09 zas01#88
unrevealer man thnx works perfect
10/01/2010 19:39 l2noob2#89
In OOG it logs in, goes to enter the game on the character selected, but then fails, logs out. What am I missing? Is this not intended for OOG at the moment?

[EDIT]
This is the first time I've worked with this so please forgive me. I Go to File -> Launch L2Walker. I get a dialog box saying "Failed to Create Process."

[EDIT]
I figured it out, you must run L2W_Forward as administrator.
Works great. Thanks for all your hard work!
10/01/2010 21:11 unrevealer#90
Yes, Run as administrator.