elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
Joining e*pvp
>
[Moderator Application] PrivateSRO Section
« full version
[Moderator Application] PrivateSRO Section
Page 6 of 9
«
First
<
4
5
6
7
8
>
Last
»
05/16/2010 00:27
DaRealMadafaka
#76
yes
05/17/2010 00:40
.pR3y
#77
You fucked up my account, but i still love u.
Yes
05/17/2010 08:30
SoulEvans
#78
Nice app ._. its nice that you really experienced silkroad for the member's questions
so its a
yes
for me
05/19/2010 23:46
Iorveth
#79
Thanks for all reasoned feedback.
Those are most appreciated,but feel free to post non-reasoned ones too.
I'm not going to be angry,lol ^^
05/20/2010 08:20
kaizer.zero
#80
Yes, i think he can do it as a moderator and as an Otaku :D:D
05/26/2010 21:18
Kreative_17
#81
yes nice guy :)
gl
05/29/2010 21:28
lolrko
#82
Reviving the application again ~ good luck matie.
06/03/2010 03:46
jaren
#83
Yes.. Good luck Haze :)
06/03/2010 14:42
pikpok00123
#84
Yes
06/03/2010 20:41
uNlucKy123
#85
from me a big
YES
06/03/2010 22:44
sweeed
#86
yes ofc, u help a lot and u are not that rude as others lol
06/04/2010 12:42
Hypa1337
#87
yes :)
06/04/2010 14:03
Ferpa_
#88
Yes, good lucky man :)
06/04/2010 16:44
_Headsh0t_
#89
I like your application and I think you'll be a good mod :)
I say Yes
06/05/2010 01:33
Baraka1992
#90
Yes : )
Page 6 of 9
«
First
<
4
5
6
7
8
>
Last
»