12Sky2 Bot - Level2Hell[MAYN][AERIA][and the rest...]

05/18/2010 15:47 anonym110#76
-sry for double post-
LF Video Designer

Quote:
Hello,
im looking for a video-designer. He should be able to make some nice videos about my bot, showing how its running and maybe how to configure it.
Everybody who is interested in this should make a demo video, (if possible) with my lite version and send it to me.
Then i will pick the video i like best and the person who won, will design a few videos for me.

Because nobody works for free the winner gets the full/paid Version of this bot + Updates :)

Have fun guys and send your videos to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
This Event only goes for a limited time :P So send your videos now!
05/18/2010 15:54 King0fKingz#77
IM IN
05/19/2010 03:51 quoctinh#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonym110 View Post
thats the biggest bull** i ever heard, sorry but autoit totally works on win xp, win7 and the rest!


And I can tell you by 100% that it works on mayn, thats where i devolope(d) it and still use it.
If you got it to work on winxp then please tell ushow. It doesn't work for me! I'm just tell you what I experienced.
05/19/2010 04:56 King0fKingz#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by quoctinh View Post
If you got it to work on winxp then please tell ushow. It doesn't work for me! I'm just tell you what I experienced.
lol play around with your settings and you will get used to it or just wait for the video to come out(hopefully the 1 i made)
05/19/2010 21:35 anonym110#80
Quote:
Originally Posted by quoctinh View Post
If you got it to work on winxp then please tell ushow. It doesn't work for me! I'm just tell you what I experienced.
Use this Video :

if it still doesnt work you are doing something wrong.
05/20/2010 02:14 Nking#81
@anonym110: autoit doesnt work on mayn version, if u got it works then Im sure u must disable xtrap first.
05/20/2010 19:00 anonym110#82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nking View Post
@anonym110: autoit doesnt work on mayn version, if u got it works then Im sure u must disable xtrap first.
READ THE THREAD! Enough people got it running on mayn WITHOUT disabling xtrap. Me included.


Here see examples for people where it worked on mayn :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
it works and 1. first bot after a long time for mayn version so

STICKY
Quote:
Originally Posted by tri407tiny View Post
:D Nice bot, works fine, and gratzs for making soemthign fro mayn(Been a while)
05/22/2010 16:45 nemmate#83
I really cant get it work on mayn. Configured 100 times according to the video and the ui says i configured it properly. After this I click on start leveling the ui window minimizes itself but nothing happens in game. If i hit pause i can see the "script paused" thingy in the upper left corner. So basically the bot works, but in the end i cannot use it.
What is the problem?
IDK what to do now. If it would work fine i'd buy the pro version but now i cant even try its funcions. :(

EDIT:
Ive tried it on AGEs version and works well but with mayns version i cant get it work.
05/22/2010 21:49 grufmerly#84
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemmate View Post
I really cant get it work on mayn. Configured 100 times according to the video and the ui says i configured it properly. After this I click on start leveling the ui window minimizes itself but nothing happens in game. If i hit pause i can see the "script paused" thingy in the upper left corner. So basically the bot works, but in the end i cannot use it.
What is the problem?
IDK what to do now. If it would work fine i'd buy the pro version but now i cant even try its funcions. :(

EDIT:
Ive tried it on AGEs version and works well but with mayns version i cant get it work.

jep not working for MAYN .........i also contacted him a few weeks ago that its not workin - he said it does but lol ... not for me
05/23/2010 11:16 anonym110#85
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemmate View Post
I really cant get it work on mayn. Configured 100 times according to the video and the ui says i configured it properly. After this I click on start leveling the ui window minimizes itself but nothing happens in game. If i hit pause i can see the "script paused" thingy in the upper left corner. So basically the bot works, but in the end i cannot use it.
What is the problem?
IDK what to do now. If it would work fine i'd buy the pro version but now i cant even try its funcions. :(

EDIT:
Ive tried it on AGEs version and works well but with mayns version i cant get it work.
Every time you change your solution or play on a server (mayn/aeria) you have to reconfiguere.


Quote:
Originally Posted by grufmerly View Post
jep not working for MAYN .........i also contacted him a few weeks ago that its not workin - he said it does but lol ... not for me
Dont say that i told you what you did wrong, and then you never responded -.-
05/23/2010 13:13 nemmate#86
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonym110 View Post
Every time you change your solution or play on a server (mayn/aeria) you have to reconfiguere.




Dont say that i told you what you did wrong, and then you never responded -.-
I did reconfig the program. This isnt the problem. On AGE it works. On Mayn it does not.
05/23/2010 14:48 grufmerly#87
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemmate View Post
I did reconfig the program. This isnt the problem. On AGE it works. On Mayn it does not.
jep
05/23/2010 15:13 anonym110#88
Then you are doing something wrong, we have enough people that got it to work.
05/23/2010 15:22 nemmate#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonym110 View Post
Then you are doing something wrong, we have enough people that got it to work.
Look, I can make it work on AGE servers. After I reconfigure the app to Mayn it does nothing. What am I doing wrong then?
You got mayns version installed on your pc? Pls try it if it works for you cuz i really dont get what is the problem.
05/23/2010 17:23 anonym110#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemmate View Post
Look, I can make it work on AGE servers. After I reconfigure the app to Mayn it does nothing. What am I doing wrong then?
You got mayns version installed on your pc? Pls try it if it works for you cuz i really dont get what is the problem.
If you would read this thread you could see that i already wrote a few times that i devoloped and use it on mayn.
I just used this weekend for 2x EXP event.