how can i apply?
Of course its undetected. And yes it was closed at time of your post. We hardly let new members in. Once a month few slots open, mostly closed. Users like it that way.Quote:
is this actually truly fully UD atm? planning to use with reported lol woofer.
ew doesnt matter nvm its slotted lol
Forum, have to watch for slots when they are open.Quote:
how can i apply?
Out of stock means no slots available. Once a week or month we reopen if there is no renewals. You can join forum and follow chat.Quote:
I'm trying to buy a Rust external, but it's out of stock. Also, when I tried to join the Discord, it said that the link is invalid.
We have stopped using discord for support, moved completely to forum now. You can DM me on forum as well if general questions, if need actual support you can use ticket system.Quote:
Also, when I tried to join the Discord, it said that the link is invalid.
1. No, we are not going to accept new customers anymore. We have closed sales and I will be closing this thread now as well as we are going private.Quote:
This has been recommended by a friend of mine who used NBT but I don't got $4,000 just laying around for an invite.
That being said, I have a few questions about your cheat.
1. Are there still slots open? Me and my friend are looking to make a come back to Rust cheating and we both previously used WRC and Chud.
2. Regarding the overlay refresh for the cheat, I noticed in the showcase video when you killed/downed someone, there's a delay before for the bone esp (pic attached for reference)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
3. When someone's downed, the showcase video did not show them as being "wounded" or "downed", but that video is a few months old so has that changed/added?
4. Is there silent aim alongside aimbot?
5. Lastly is there map esp? For exmaple when I press map key, can I see if oil rigs are taken or not and can I see the crate timer for example? Same applies to when crate is dropped off at airfield. Or can I see raids on the map?
Thank you and take care.