01/13/2023 19:22 fury2010#80
IGN : Hand_Devil
01/13/2023 22:52 mena.swain#81
IGN : Demiana
01/14/2023 04:39 saad6117#82
waiting For G.O <3

IGN : Silly
01/14/2023 19:43 Plateja96#83
Cool server, super toxic people. Bye bye :)
01/14/2023 22:52 Dante_/#84
Well, since beginning server had problems, I feel like admins don't know anything about server management, but they just bought hosting, files some "features" and run server.

Bugs and missing "features":
- skill balance isn't implemented e.g. arrow combo probability is 30%, celestial beast arrow isn't fearing and bleeding
- missing thief/hunter npc while trading
- people were able to get free 10dgr adv elixir because auto eq was giving som +3, and of course abused that, second day of the server and people are having +10 items
- they are adding literally everyone to support, these people who got support role on Discord are not even trying to help anyone, I mean they are not even talking/messaging on Discord server, there is only one support guy who is trying to answer questions "23"
- exp bug, without party you are getting 4-5x less exp than you would be in party, to activate that "buff" you can just join to 1/4 LTP and you are getting instantly 4-5x more exp
- people somehow lost their silks, they reported it and only received an answer to report it through the ticket system
- fake real money giveaways on Discord ( giveaways with silks probably were legit ), people started complaining and after that support said that Dyno Discord bot glitched and then they started another giveaway but with lower prize pool, instead of 150$ they created new one with 50$ prize pool
- last but not least, players online spoofing, everytime they restart server players online slowly increase to 200-300 and when someone ask on Discord server about "weird looking players online status" immediately counter jumps to 1.5-2k players online

Screenshot from their website with user stats, drop in players online is when server went down but still somehow 1350 players online xD:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

*I know that there were much more bugs and weird sh*t but to be honest I don't remember ;d*

I wish I could say something good about this server but sadly I can't.

After my message they immediately changed users stats frequency to look it less suspicious, by doing that they literally shows how "professional" they are.

01/14/2023 23:03 CriZ-#85
There is no professionalis here , deleted chat discord , ignore members , fake giveaways
don't try to waste time there
01/15/2023 02:31 bumerangxl#86
nice server

IGN= BeylerBeyi
01/17/2023 14:20 _23_#87
Hey, maybe some of u know me, i was in support. I made an epvp acc on purpose cuz my every word was permanently deleted from the discord server. I'd like to paste here what I wrote there.

"Okay, my internship here is over. I am grateful to the whole support for having fun together and many conversations. Being here, I met some great ppl with whom I hope to keep in touch.

I wanted to sincerely apologize to everyone, support is unable to help anyone in the way we would like to help. A big update is coming (supposedly) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will work this time. Anyway, I'm leaving. It's not about the fucked-up economy or the fact that there are no attractions on the server.

I get a lot of dms with requests that I can't help, anyway, support is also waiting for its title for a long time and just like u, we are admonishing. Not everyone is on discord and not everyone knows that we are here to help them. I think it's Mistogan's fault so it's possible that this will change after this update. However, I am hurt by the lack of professionalism in the team. When I applied for support during the beta, I didn't even know that I became one. The rank was assigned and I didn't get any information, no one taught me anything or wrote what exactly my duties are (depending on the server, duties may vary).

Don't get me wrong, apart from some ppl, support tries very hard to help and talk but unfortunately we have no influence on anything. I was annoyed by the large number of tickets unanswered after a few days, now it has changed a bit but there are still organizational problems. The worst situation is with the real $ event, many people are also waiting for it for a very long time, including u @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Due to the lack of a person who would manage the entire support, chaos can reign in tickets. What annoys me the most is the lack of professionalism. Really Yuki? "before blah blah blah?", threatening to ban someone in ig chat for insults? Is this how a professional administration team behaves on an international server? Does the professional team remove comments on discord that do not suit them? (I think this comment will also be deleted, hope I'm wrong), disabling tickets without full help until the end? I'm irritated by the lack of professionalism in the team, it's not the server that should be the most important or $, but the players who should be listened to, understood and thought about - cuz they are the ones who drive the server you create. I won't even mention that no one from the team should interfere ig even in the chat (but it's a matter of server and approach).

Within a month, I stepped on another titanic. Improve your behavior and professionalism. I keep my fingers crossed that after this update everything will be much better. These are sincere words.

Good luck everyone and see you elsewhere!
"

I decided to edit this text a bit. I will not keep my fingers crossed for this server cuz it died before it even started.
I've been gathering experience for some time, trying to join various server teams, so that when I take on a more serious function, i know everything i need to know. I'm sad cuz i didn't get anything from this server, except to experience the lack of any professionalism in running the server and approaching the player.

ps. i have a response in the form of a screenshot to every admin answer in this topic.

For the players I met and those who were or are still on Loser, see you soon!

01/19/2023 13:07 Athena'#88
Quote:
Originally Posted by _23_ View Post
Hey, maybe some of u know me, i was in support. I made an epvp acc on purpose cuz my every word was permanently deleted from the discord server. I'd like to paste here what I wrote there.

"Okay, my internship here is over. I am grateful to the whole support for having fun together and many conversations. Being here, I met some great ppl with whom I hope to keep in touch.

I wanted to sincerely apologize to everyone, support is unable to help anyone in the way we would like to help. A big update is coming (supposedly) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will work this time. Anyway, I'm leaving. It's not about the fucked-up economy or the fact that there are no attractions on the server.

I get a lot of dms with requests that I can't help, anyway, support is also waiting for its title for a long time and just like u, we are admonishing. Not everyone is on discord and not everyone knows that we are here to help them. I think it's Mistogan's fault so it's possible that this will change after this update. However, I am hurt by the lack of professionalism in the team. When I applied for support during the beta, I didn't even know that I became one. The rank was assigned and I didn't get any information, no one taught me anything or wrote what exactly my duties are (depending on the server, duties may vary).

Don't get me wrong, apart from some ppl, support tries very hard to help and talk but unfortunately we have no influence on anything. I was annoyed by the large number of tickets unanswered after a few days, now it has changed a bit but there are still organizational problems. The worst situation is with the real $ event, many people are also waiting for it for a very long time, including u @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Due to the lack of a person who would manage the entire support, chaos can reign in tickets. What annoys me the most is the lack of professionalism. Really Yuki? "before blah blah blah?", threatening to ban someone in ig chat for insults? Is this how a professional administration team behaves on an international server? Does the professional team remove comments on discord that do not suit them? (I think this comment will also be deleted, hope I'm wrong), disabling tickets without full help until the end? I'm irritated by the lack of professionalism in the team, it's not the server that should be the most important or $, but the players who should be listened to, understood and thought about - cuz they are the ones who drive the server you create. I won't even mention that no one from the team should interfere ig even in the chat (but it's a matter of server and approach).

Within a month, I stepped on another titanic. Improve your behavior and professionalism. I keep my fingers crossed that after this update everything will be much better. These are sincere words.

Good luck everyone and see you elsewhere!
"

I decided to edit this text a bit. I will not keep my fingers crossed for this server cuz it died before it even started.
I've been gathering experience for some time, trying to join various server teams, so that when I take on a more serious function, i know everything i need to know. I'm sad cuz i didn't get anything from this server, except to experience the lack of any professionalism in running the server and approaching the player.

ps. i have a response in the form of a screenshot to every admin answer in this topic.

For the players I met and those who were or are still on Loser, see you soon!

I'm just here to respect the courage you have . Also the loyality against the players that you get to know, respect for this.
01/19/2023 13:47 _23_#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane* View Post
I'm just here to respect the courage you have . Also the loyality against the players that you get to know, respect for this.

Thank u for ur kind words, i hope that someday i wll find a server to which i will be able to join as a team member and feel real professionalism, not money-oriented. I greet you!

I follow them from another acc, i'm quite a curious person and i wanted to see how this story would go on. Well... that big update they've been working on should be in beta already.

Yukie, Naruto and the rest, i'm not jealous - but the best option would be to restart the server completely and go back to beta. this is not just my opinion, some holes can't be patched.

If anyone wants to talk, my discord: 23_#6147
01/26/2023 19:54 chrysler#90
dont waste your time here. server is dead. 10 players (bots) online