Safest / Best COD:MW / COD:CW Cheat.

07/08/2021 21:47 0x41^4#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valaraukar80 View Post
OK thank you.

I believed that the first sb ended either with a permanent ban or it was removed and it could be played normally.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can see how to remove tracers with revo there.
07/08/2021 23:19 Valaraukar80#77
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can see how to remove tracers with revo there.
Done.

Now wait 15 days and can I use the account without cheese? or every 7 days i got shadowban again and again without injecting anything.
07/09/2021 04:03 zebleer#78
I hate to come in here to plug, but... if you are looking for the safest and best MW and CW cheat options... there is no other option than Phantom Overlay.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]