where can i buy this cheat :) ?
I was gonna buy until I read this! :/Quote:
The hack hasn't worked for more than 48 hours now. Every attempt to speak with the developers is met with delays and cryptic broken English (really really cryptic, stoner cryptic). I've left constructive feedback on their support forum, but they delete it. I'm trying to be nice, but they don't want to hear anyone talk about giving up and trying another site!
Very sketchy imho. They even warn you in the small print after paying for the app, that if you try and get your money back from PayPal (etc) that they have partial access to your computer, so wtf does that mean ? Trojan , Ransomware , what exactly ?
On a lighter note. Their Discord link is incorrectly formatted in their bumps.. They need to remove the </br> tag .. The actual link is: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Good afternoon. For starters, this topic is abandoned. Secondly, all your messages with the word "Cheat" will be deleted without warning. If you are blind, or a person without imagination, do not see that each cheat has its own name fruit. That cheat hasn't worked more than 48 hours? Please provide evidence. At the moment, the cheat is disabled, because the game has moved to a 64-bit system.Quote:
The hack hasn't worked for more than 48 hours now. Every attempt to speak with the developers is met with delays and cryptic broken English (really really cryptic, stoner cryptic). I've left constructive feedback on their support forum, but they delete it. I'm trying to be nice, but they don't want to hear anyone talk about giving up and trying another site!
Very sketchy imho. They even warn you in the small print after paying for the app, that if you try and get your money back from PayPal (etc) that they have partial access to your computer, so wtf does that mean ? Trojan , Ransomware , what exactly ?
On a lighter note. Their Discord link is incorrectly formatted in their bumps.. They need to remove the </br> tag .. The actual link is: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]