[Release] FortLite Wall+Aimbot

04/22/2018 20:11 darkhelper#76
There is no RAT here, if you got infected then its from something else. I've had more hate for this than positive, now I know why people aren't releasing their stuff.

Please close, its detected.
04/22/2018 20:18 SexyNipples#77
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhelper View Post
There is no RAT here, if you got infected then its from something else. I've had more hate for this than positive, now I know why people aren't releasing their stuff.

I actually enjoyed this, I checked for rats, and nothing out of the ordinary. But then again, the pc I used it on I had nothing important on. Thanks for giving me a few hours of fun
04/22/2018 20:21 OnlinePlayDownload#78
Quote:

Do not worry about it
the hacking scene in fortnite is associated with great suspicion because only scamers try to steal
Maybe you could have kept this release better for yourself and privately sell customers for good money
$ 200 +
04/22/2018 20:33 yasinpro#79
Hola buenas yo estoy interesado en comprar el hack privado indetectable aunque con un wallhack solo me conformo.
04/22/2018 21:18 six69#80
Funny how my Account got hacked and this bitch buyed several things about my linked paypal .. if your dumb enough to trust this guy and his infected stuff, good luck .. hope epicgames refund me back my money and can check ip logins
04/22/2018 21:54 xEgee#81
Quote:

oh bro rly im so sry i scan it with rat remover its clear rly so sry
04/23/2018 00:12 Cazzaa#82
Quote:
Originally Posted by six69 View Post
Funny how my Account got hacked and this bitch buyed several things about my linked paypal .. if your dumb enough to trust this guy and his infected stuff, good luck .. hope epicgames refund me back my money and can check ip logins
Only happened to you though? I used it on two accounts and nothing happened.
04/23/2018 00:22 six69#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazzaa View Post
Only happened to you though? I used it on two accounts and nothing happened.
just wait and see what happens, i dont talk shit...
04/23/2018 00:23 Cazzaa#84
Meh he doesn't have my mobile so he can't skip 2fa on everything.
04/23/2018 00:36 Brabus21#85
shesh
04/23/2018 04:32 MrOnline1999#86
Quote:
DETECTED on 22/4/2018, DON'T USE AND DELETE FROM YOUR PC.

If you want access to full undetected version add me on discord Dark#0066 and cross your fingers that you get an invite in sometime during May. It won't be free though, and there will be extreme vetting, we know epic is watching and ready to patch within 48 hours. I am the only one here who released a real working cheat to prove it, yes it was a demo and not even half done right. But it was real when everyone though this is not possible, sometimes 1 post memebers aren't what you think.
I send you a friend request, I was one of the first to guys to test you cheat, and 2e comment on you unkowncheats post, hope I will get a free version, or tester
04/23/2018 07:52 comininhot111#87
Quote:
DETECTED on 22/4/2018, DON'T USE AND DELETE FROM YOUR PC.

If you want access to full undetected version add me on discord Dark#0066 and cross your fingers that you get an invite in sometime during May. It won't be free though, and there will be extreme vetting, we know epic is watching and ready to patch within 48 hours. I am the only one here who released a real working cheat to prove it, yes it was a demo and not even half done right. But it was real when everyone though this is not possible, sometimes 1 post memebers aren't what you think.
Hey dude I’m interested in buying it when it comes out add me back on discord. Comininhot#2339
04/24/2018 14:51 Refleex'#88
omg omg omg its a rat why admins dont close this shit..
04/24/2018 15:56 six69#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refleex' View Post
omg omg omg its a rat why admins dont close this shit..
cause theres no mod for fortnite section, they search since today a mod for this section

i would apply, but im warned for tryed someone to vouch...
04/25/2018 12:38 comininhot111#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by six69 View Post
cause theres no mod for fortnite section, they search since today a mod for this section

i would apply, but im warned for tryed someone to vouch...
It’s not a rat. I downloaded it the day it came out and used it for around ten hours before I was banned. The cheat worked well and nothing happened to my laptop. What makes you think it was a rat?