Uberorbit v3 Reloaded

11/05/2017 10:22 walker!#76
Server dead?
11/06/2017 18:57 Mr.Cyborg#77
Nope, still work;)
11/07/2017 14:27 Minifer#78
They placed Kappa and new event?
11/18/2017 11:26 gyrrah#79
Big bug: Users build Apis or Zeus, but Drone isn`t given!!! Admins, any solution?
11/18/2017 16:51 abbadie55#80
When any Uberorbit adm really helped any player ?
11/18/2017 21:27 gyrrah#81
Mhhhh, they take money from players, but they don`t care about bugs. Messages were ignored. So said .....
11/19/2017 17:35 DreamerOU#82
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCheatImPGM View Post
Hey,

Actually, putting UberOrbit makes me lose money, i'm not the one who were managing the server for the past three months.
I'm really sad to see UberOrbit with a so bad reputation, that's why i'm working on a new version, much better than what v3 was, but it will keep v3's style.

Please remember that I'm the only one working on this server and I have others projects that I have to work on.
Why do you think Uber Orbit has such a bed reputation? Because you struggle to ever listen to the players lol this has been the problem forever and ever and ever. And you're obviously not being DDoSed by 14 different people, it's clearly 1 person trying to avoid being traced.

You fucked Uber Orbit by yourself. Don't pretend you don't know how and why it's fucked.