[HS4L]『 ITC-Tutorial』

07/27/2016 12:25 Digitronix#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by bidjus View Post
The ItemBubble.AP, just change it
How i can do that's because i have a code list and i don't know what i must do with this code list.
07/27/2016 12:29 bidjus#77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitronix View Post
How i can do that's because i have a code list and i don't know what i must do with this code list.
Right click, Save as, HS4L.AP "all files"
07/27/2016 12:35 Digitronix#78
that's all ?
07/27/2016 12:35 Donzolomm#79
is this ITC DOWN ? it doesnt work at all and he put a new update in it "2.1" is ther any other ITC that works plz ?
07/27/2016 13:13 101101Meliodas#80
I'm doing everything I'm opening game but it does not come when I enter items
07/27/2016 14:04 fromansur#81
your itembubble has so many items but all not enchanted...
07/27/2016 16:56 thingthing82#82
For those who crash at selection server you just need to reinstall s4, cuz they made a fix for itc and hacks so the oldest clients cant start s4, just reinstall s4 and start it, it should work, if not, ask me again ^^

btw, u dont need to inject those dll's, just open s4 bypassed and it works, it is made to be like that lmao xdd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromansur View Post
your itembubble has so many items but all not enchanted...
you can download lisa's .ap one or made your own one with the item editor ( it needs a lot of time but you made your items as you want );)
07/27/2016 18:22 bidjus#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitronix View Post
that's all ?
Yes
07/27/2016 18:34 GodsWarriors#84
im crashing when entering the game... any solution? i still didn't try to reinstall s4. I can enter the server easy... only fails to start a game, it says disconnected by the game server, etc.
07/27/2016 18:56 bidjus#85
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsWarriors View Post
im crashing when entering the game... any solution? i still didn't try to reinstall s4. I can enter the server easy... only fails to start a game, it says disconnected by the game server, etc.
Before using ITC you should unequip all the items
07/27/2016 19:30 andrextasis_#86
Works 4 S4Latino? :D
07/27/2016 19:33 S4Alex10#87
When I use it i still with my normal inventory. Don't work on Win 10, 64 bits.
07/27/2016 19:37 Westfy#88
Any ideas how I can turn it off, to get off my old items so I can play?

UPDATE So I want answer or I am calling this shit virus.I wanted to delete the ITC and the bypass so I can reinstall S4 and try them again.What happened was that I did not have admin permission to do it.And I am the admin of my computer? If I get a good answer to that I will download it and try again for now this for me is VIRUS
07/27/2016 21:18 twobrosplay#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westfy View Post
Any ideas how I can turn it off, to get off my old items so I can play?

UPDATE So I want answer or I am calling this shit virus.I wanted to delete the ITC and the bypass so I can reinstall S4 and try them again.What happened was that I did not have admin permission to do it.And I am the admin of my computer? If I get a good answer to that I will download it and try again for now this for me is VIRUS
How to delete itc : go into your s4league forlder> and delete HS4L FOlder to remove the itc , if you wanna run s4 without a bypass you have to unistall
07/27/2016 21:59 Zemunasu#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westfy View Post
Any ideas how I can turn it off, to get off my old items so I can play?

UPDATE So I want answer or I am calling this shit virus.I wanted to delete the ITC and the bypass so I can reinstall S4 and try them again.What happened was that I did not have admin permission to do it.And I am the admin of my computer? If I get a good answer to that I will download it and try again for now this for me is VIRUS
First of, You're stupid
Second, Restart your computer and delete it...