Opus, minigames bot.

01/17/2017 12:44 memo2435#76
It contains 26 viruses!
01/17/2017 14:07 Shacker.#77
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo2435 View Post
It contains 26 viruses!
It's a fake positive.
01/19/2017 09:07 memo2435#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shacker. View Post
It's a fake positive.
Trojan , backdoor fake ?? lol
01/19/2017 12:58 Shacker.#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo2435 View Post
Trojan , backdoor fake ?? lol
Your antivirus say it is backdoor becouse I've packed it in a vitrtual box to avoid cracking, It's a fake positive.
01/21/2017 17:29 Joel9999#80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shacker. View Post
Your antivirus say it is backdoor becouse I've packed it in a vitrtual box to avoid cracking, It's a fake positive.
Its not working for free users?
01/21/2017 21:26 Shacker.#81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel9999 View Post
Its not working for free users?
yes, but you can try it, send me a pm.
02/19/2017 15:03 Ysaro#82
Always Work ?
02/25/2017 00:48 luca315#83
Work on italian servers?
03/07/2017 20:57 Pepsiscopezz#84
Is it possible to receive a trial? Id like to try it and then decide if i buy it ^^
03/08/2017 14:46 AAKE8D#85
I've received your 2d trial, thanks a lot, I didn't try every minigame but it has a lot of great functions.
Very good bot !
gz
03/09/2017 16:00 amoeba786#86
can you give me a 7 day bot plz shacker ?
03/11/2017 21:34 luca315#87
Wok on italian's server?
05/04/2017 23:17 DEv0on#88
Is it possible to get free trial of premium for couple days? I want to try it and decide if I want to buy it
05/08/2017 21:04 crawley42#89
nice free its premium 4.99 EUR

7 day mini plz
05/08/2017 22:05 Shacker.#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEv0on View Post
Is it possible to get free trial of premium for couple days? I want to try it and decide if I want to buy it
Sure, contact me :)