Zero to Hero 2.0 - by Agent Tim

12/31/2015 13:49 Agent Tim#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopenator View Post
why are you wasting money on sh*t?? like why do u buy a cloak cpu???
i am botting right now only thing i bought was a speerhead and some speed gens :D right now at 250k uri in like 5 days
If you had a bit of experience, you would know. I'm botting on battlemaps and sometimes I get uncloaked by some EMPs. That's why CLOAK CPU XL...
01/01/2016 19:24 XerXesJESUS#77
Which bot u use for botting npc
01/01/2016 19:38 Agent Tim#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by XerXesJESUS View Post
Which bot u use for botting npc
used CandyBot, but now I'm botting boxes because NPCs weren't that good ..
01/03/2016 13:46 Dopenator#79
is ur project dead or are you just not updating this thread?
01/03/2016 14:06 Eight9#80
Mate, if you want, for your project, I can give you my Beta BDO Bot to collect bb with, here are some example of stats :D
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Usually 6-900 bb/hr, and 3-3,5k/h uri in pvp

PM me if interested :D
01/03/2016 14:32 Dopenator#81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eight9 View Post
Mate, if you want, for your project, I can give you my Beta BDO Bot to collect bb with, here are some example of stats :D
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Usually 6-900 bb/hr, and 3-3,5k/h uri in pvp

PM me if interested :D
that bot is awesome i am also beta tester i collected 4k in 1 hour without doubler and pet only my full speed speerhead :D
01/03/2016 18:36 kalai870#82
can u give me that link?
01/03/2016 18:40 Dopenator#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalai870 View Post
can u give me that link?
sorry man it is a closed beta :(
01/03/2016 20:40 JetFusion#84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopenator View Post
is ur project dead or are you just not updating this thread?
he is probably enjoying first days of the year =D :mofo:
01/04/2016 09:45 Agent Tim#85
I'm sorry ! My Connection to Dark Orbit is really bad since friday. I dont Know WHy Because my Internet doesnt suck (I'll upload a screenshot of it later) ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

- and it lags although I got this connection !
01/04/2016 20:37 Viceroy-#86
Hey Tim.
I see Day 10 is still there from few days.. Are you gonna keep up the thread? I am really interested of it. :p

/keep up the good work
01/04/2016 20:44 Agent Tim#87
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaloianBG View Post
Hey Tim.
I see Day 10 is still there from few days.. Are you gonna keep up the thread? I am really interested of it. :p

/keep up the good work

Read the post above you please ... I got problems with bot that don't work and with my internet connection ! I'll try to fix them soon.
01/04/2016 20:46 Viceroy-#88
Yes I did read it but there was no where said that you are gonna continue the project. :p
01/05/2016 17:39 Agent Tim#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaloianBG View Post
Yes I did read it but there was no where said that you are gonna continue the project. :p
Hi guys,
the project will be back again ! :)

Account:
Company: VRU (changed from EIC to VRU because of deaths)
Uridium: 71.300
Credits: 6.690.000

6 LF3
4 BO2
14 G3N-7900
01/05/2016 17:49 Tluczek9902#90
How much uri u get in 1h, 5h and 10h with doubleboxes on x-4 at this moment?


Greetings,
Kacu.