Korvacs would be a great addition to the mod team. He has been working on Conquer for years now and is very familiar with the game play and how it works. He is proficient in coding, which he can use to help assist other people (whom actually want to learn). In addition, this community needs more mature people, and Korvacs is mature (and capable) enough to handle the amount of childish bullshit these sections endure day in and day out.
I haven't seen Kinshi88 do much (by posting recently), and since I can't see logs, I don't know if he is truly here, so I won't criticize there. But for the other 2 mods, that I can see whom are posting and active, Tanelipe is the only true mod that knows the fundamentals of Conquer. I am not bashing Mio, as he is doing the mod job just fine (closing/moving, etc), but Tanelipe, at least what I think, is the only active mod at the moment that is fluent in the way Conquer works and operates.
I believe Mio moderates other sections, which takes away his time for monitoring the CO2 section, as he's not a dedicated mod (again, not bashing/complaining). If I am wrong, then I am sorry for my assumption.
So, with Kinshi still out of the equation (as I don't see him posting), that leaves Tanelipe as the only full time mod for CO2, which I think is not enough for this section. Even then, Kinshi has no where near has the knowledge Tanelipe & Korvacs know (which I believe is important to have a couple of mods know the insides of a game). Yes, he knows more than enough of Conquer to moderate, so I'm not criticizing him for his mod job. The people in this section tend to look at the mods as the guys who know a lot about the game, and that is exactly what Tanelipe & Korvacs have, that wisdom in Conquer...which will only further help the forum member looking for some help (that the existing community might not be able to answer or they answer before the members of the community).
Yes, you don't have to be a mod to share your knowledge, but what I am getting at is the fact that this section is currently made up a bunch of kids, immature, narcissistic kids that think the world revolves around them and only them. I have been here since 2007 and the general maturity level hasn't changed, the community has grown, and the moderator team (has been changing, but) is now only to 3 mods for all the sections of Conquer, with, again, in my opinion, only one truly knowing the core of Conquer.
Sorry if I made false assumptions, and I'd like to know ;o so I may fix 'em as I hate being wrong and sorry if I repeated stuff D=.
So there's my wall of text on why Korvacs should be a mod. <3