SPEED BUG

11/02/2014 19:21 leobimi#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip_Eyes™ View Post
Did I offend you? That was not the point, i was just telling my opinion about your posting's. As I said that's what I do as a hobby :)

You have multiple account's? For what purpose?
You are right, that is not my business what kind of ship's you sell, did I say so?
That is only your opinion no one give's a damn :)

Ps. When people brag about using cheat's I feel bad for 'em.
Pss. Prove me wrong, I would be more than happy.
well u said you check my previous posts in forum then i bet you noticed this account is about war commander game , not about sf i just was loged in with this acct in the forum and i was to lazy to change it , thats all
11/02/2014 19:40 cavia99#77
pm me please
11/02/2014 20:02 Denazify#78
If its still possible, I'd like a pm :D
11/02/2014 20:46 kiko0o7#79
Bug still works or fix ?
11/02/2014 20:47 333bob333#80
no clue no one will PM the Bug
11/02/2014 20:54 kiko0o7#81
I dont want to tell me the bug i just want to know is the bug still work or not becouse if work i will try to understen how work.
11/02/2014 21:33 aurimas121#82
PLZZ sent me pm
11/03/2014 00:14 comproputas#83
What's the point of these threads? They never send the PM (or maybe I am unlucky), people can't use it and it gets patched. Post it UG or make it public. It will get fixed sooner or later, and if they know how the bug works as Zip_Eyes said, making it public won't make any haste in it's fixing.

All these threads cause is a massive PM me plz wave.

#closerequest
11/03/2014 03:16 jesse_pinkman#84
I Know a bug For use a brain!! Do you want to Know?? They cant fix it, so i public Here!
STOP TO WRITE "PM ME PLS"!!!!
Use your brain and send YOU a pm to him!!!
11/03/2014 09:12 sinomellamo#85
pm me pls
11/03/2014 10:52 leobimi#86
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse_pinkman View Post
I Know a bug For use a brain!! Do you want to Know?? They cant fix it, so i public Here!
STOP TO WRITE "PM ME PLS"!!!!
Use your brain and send YOU a pm to him!!!

thanks man , thats it i sent so many pms i dont remmember the names of the people i sent or not , so i cant pm them from this post
11/03/2014 11:04 alexaaa123#87
you dont send me pm mate.why?
11/03/2014 11:11 blandland#88
Quote:
Originally Posted by leobimi View Post
thanks man , thats it i sent so many pms i dont remmember the names of the people i sent or not , so i cant pm them from this post
please check your msg
11/03/2014 12:33 Thunder13777#89
pm me please
11/03/2014 12:40 pepe1234554321#90
you dont send me pm mate.why? :(