FW_MultiHack by: kingy91 & archie333

08/25/2014 18:19 archie333#76
@Codmw3pro123 - because of contracts.
@trainerlower - Ill try, when I come back home.
@Pardoeltje - EA only solved what affected their income.
08/25/2014 18:36 trainerlover#77
ok thanks, i hope you made it.
08/25/2014 19:02 cinicisezo#78
c'mon man I need contract hack cmon
08/25/2014 19:33 s0lamento#79
when will update the contract hacker?
08/25/2014 20:08 omaryasser2014#80
how can id download it ?
08/25/2014 20:19 Zakaria Yahya#81
Guys,he said that he'll try to update it when he go home
be patient
08/25/2014 20:40 ershami#82
Well, personally I think there was a bug in Fifa World software for contracts. Apparently after maintenance they fixed this bug for good so you can't play using contract hacks.
08/25/2014 20:50 O_DayDreamer#83
when i use the hack and go loading the match when the match begain it close and say ea servers is not availble ... what should i do ?
08/25/2014 20:53 airking#84
what part of developer message they dont understand? fu**ing people!
08/25/2014 21:09 archie333#85
Love those comments. Jest to let beggars know - we don't need to do anything about contracts. It's totally up to us. And I won't talk about them any more.
BTW. I'm not home yet.
08/25/2014 21:13 kingy91#86
Quote:
Originally Posted by archie333 View Post
Love those comments. Jest to let beggars know - we don't need to do anything about contracts. It's totally up to us. And I won't talk about them any more.
BTW. I'm not home yet.
mate, when you come home grab yourself a beer and chill :P don't worry about the contracts, who needs contracts when you have SWAG
08/25/2014 21:17 archie333#87
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingy91 View Post
mate, when you come home grab yourself a beer and chill :P don't worry about the contracts, who needs contracts when you have SWAG
I like challenges :) Will try to solve it for myself.
08/25/2014 21:18 ershami#88
Man are you telling me there is no longer a contract freeze hack? :(

Go go go archie and kingy we have faith in you..
08/25/2014 21:23 alex1337no1#89
guys...pleas calm down..its not the end of the world. furthermore u guys have to be more thankfull what these two did for u and they dont HAVE the commitment to fix it. leave them alone and stop anoying them. ;D
08/25/2014 21:24 kingy91#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by archie333 View Post
I like challenges :) Will try to solve it for myself.
if you need help, you know where to find me :D