Exiled Bot Crack Guide

04/14/2014 19:02 d3mons0ul#76
If i knew more about reverse enginnering a program I would help you sixstring but unfortunately I don't :o
04/14/2014 22:25 Sixstrings#77
there is a solution now from toas, I was thinking of doing something similar on the bot side, maybe I'll try again when I have some free time.
04/15/2014 12:08 un4given2#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvv12 View Post
will probably purchase bot today and wireshark server answer
cant promis anythign but maybe will post later +-10hrs:)
That would be nice, If you did that please pm me the answer :handsdown:
04/20/2014 15:30 jaimeazarcon08#79
huhuhu no updates :'c
04/27/2014 03:26 analyst245#80
Damn there is so much to do for a noob like me maybe better if i just payed the 30 bucks and be done with it. lol i have spent hours and hours on here reading a lot of these posts and still i find it too hard to follow maybe cos i am 53 y.o things dont sink in like they used too.
04/30/2014 03:15 RamielLilith#81
btw this guide is actually a bit vague, especially in

download the script, copy Themida - Winlicense Ultra Unpacker 1.0.txt into scripts folder,
copy ARImpRec.dll into scripts folder,
edit Themida - Winlicense Ultra Unpacker 1.0.txt and enter the full dll path like this:

HERE_ENTER_YOUR_DLL_PATH_TO_ARIMPREC_DLL:
mov ARIMPREC_PATH, "C:\odbg110\Scripts\ARImpRec.dll"

also edit line 876:

free HEAP_PATCHSEC
to
// free HEAP_PATCHSEC

hmmm....i'm running in x64 and without VM and i still followed the guide..
luckily i used UltraEdit for the editing :(

But yea, a little more guide and description would help a lot (still taking me hours to make this i have no x32...)

Now we are ready to remove TheMida,
start ollydbg
press F3 -> open ExiledBot.exe
click plugins -> ODbgscript -> Script Window
click Plugins -> ODbgScript -> Run script -> Themida - Winlicense Ultra Unpacker 1.0.txt
when the script pauses -> press space to resume
when asked to bypass VMWare checks click YES if you are running in VMWare,

when the script pauses here:
1967 pause
1968 pause
1969 pause
1970 sub FIRST_API_ADDR_FOUND, 04

sry but i couldn't find ODBGscript in plugins window even i put them into the folders
could u please give me some tuts or hints?
Thanks a lot :3
04/30/2014 21:31 Sixstrings#82
You should have read the whole thread, the guide is outdated. Unpacking is a bit more difficult now and the old cracking method doesn't work anymore. I haven't found the time yet to dig deep enough into the multilevel pointers which are used now to prevent hacking. Two weeks ago, I thought I have found something substantial, but it didn't work as expected and I haven't looked into it any further since then. Maybe I'll find a new solution in the next weeks, maybe that will never happen, I can't tell. I'm convinced that an experienced hacker could crack this bot in a few hours, but unfortunately I'm not of that kind. If you know someone who can do it, lead him to this forum ;) So, right now, the only way to use the bot past level 45 is Toas' hack, even if it's not perfect, it seems to work for most ppl.
05/01/2014 01:04 arkabahce#83
hi sixstring i am not a programer but it seems that the bot uses a web site or server to check if the given name and key is true. can we somehow simulate the webserver and redirect the bot to this server ? i think Bloodybeast said he was one of the developer, maybe he/she know how the server site looks like that we can simulate it. or someone can sniff the packet that the program is sending and see which data is required so we can reproduce the answer data . well as i said i am not a programmer but as i saw here everyone tryies to crack the program but i think it would be easy as i said... or not :)
05/01/2014 01:53 e2537066#84
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkabahce View Post
or someone can sniff the packet that the program is sending and see which data is required so we can reproduce
someone (who bought it) already offered to do this more than a week ago, but didn't actually do it apparently

THAT does make a lot of sense and is probably the easiest way to do it
05/01/2014 01:58 arkabahce#85
well this is what i just searched and tested i got a xml file from server for bad key. something like this :
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
		<methodResponse>
		   <fault>
			  <value>
				 <struct>
					<member>
					   <name>faultCode</name>
					   <value>
						  <int>101</int>
						  </value>
					   </member>
					<member>
					   <name>faultString</name>
					   <value>
						  <string>BAD_KEY</string>
						  </value>
					   </member>
					</struct>
				 </value>
					</fault>
		   </methodResponse>
05/01/2014 20:16 CSBoosting#86
whats it do?
05/01/2014 22:48 arkabahce#87
it is a response from server that i entered wrong key. if we can find how the server respond for a right key, i think we can redireced the program to an other server where every key gets a ok respond.
05/02/2014 21:49 e2537066#88
yeah this way we need to find someone with a license* to give us the XML
or some reverse engineering expert to do it the hard way. XML would be way easier and faster tho

*I can't find you right now, but somebody offered to do it. if you read this please help us!