bans

11/08/2013 19:41 Okapi32#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk799 View Post
lol, Mod/admin will just unban himself. :D:D
They would get shit on by the devs if they did, besides the admin's acp can't retrieve accounts that have been deleted via anti-bot scripts.
11/08/2013 21:24 merlin2313#77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi32 View Post
They would get shit on by the devs if they did, besides the admin's acp can't retrieve accounts that have been deleted via anti-bot scripts.
You always talk about deleted accounts. I worked alike admin there almost 3 years. Trust me, they do not delete accounts. There have button - "STOP" - it means BAN. And their antibot sistem always detect a lot of people who did not use anything. They have themselves accounts which was detected by them antibot sistem.
And now i think producer of DarkOrbit does not work on Bigpoint (he was bought by a rival organization(only my opinion)). His producer do everything for the killing of the project. All these updates and banns. I think, producer of DarkOrbit knows, he will not receive contract on the next year and he is truing to destroy game right now.
11/08/2013 21:41 bastianwolf#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin2313 View Post
You always talk about deleted accounts. I worked alike admin there almost 3 years. Trust me, they do not delete accounts. There have button - "STOP" - it means BAN. And their antibot sistem always detect a lot of people who did not use anything. They have themselves accounts which was detected by them antibot sistem.
And now i think producer of DarkOrbit does not work on Bigpoint (he was bought by a rival organization(only my opinion)). His producer do everything for the killing of the project. All these updates and banns. I think, producer of DarkOrbit knows, he will not receive contract on the next year and he is truing to destroy game right now.
Doubting all of this...
11/08/2013 22:00 skeith_sk8#79
As i can know some people will be unbanned in the next days. (Remember that BP workers dont work on weekend).
Wait....

How i know it? I cant say it, but i think that u can imagine it
11/08/2013 23:27 kingniggi#80
lol all peoples talking about unbann just shut up and write me in pm the name or skype shit and i will talk with the admin to unbann me i pay him good money but he must unbann my acc

so gimme skype name or something and dont talk too much about the super admin just give name -.-
11/08/2013 23:57 ZzEndayZz#81
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingniggi View Post
lol all peoples talking about unbann just shut up and write me in pm the name or skype shit and i will talk with the admin to unbann me i pay him good money but he must unbann my acc

so gimme skype name or something and dont talk too much about the super admin just give name -.-
Seems legit
11/09/2013 00:04 bastianwolf#82
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

ty based god
11/09/2013 07:41 DeDox#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.John Dorian View Post
One word.

Never.
or
Stupid.

You can't buy your account back.
I've been in this game since 2009... trust me, I know. As one person said, you just need to find the right person.
11/09/2013 07:49 sander2828#84
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasti555 View Post
In this acc i don't use any Merkava/Kerkava i don't trust it.
I use in this acc: SH-IT and BoxyBot PB palla and Czech Bot.

So it's end. (cry)
do not use do tools that use proxy (facepalm)
11/09/2013 09:37 melikhan#85
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander2828 View Post
do not use do tools that use proxy (facepalm)
He said he doesn't use it :p
11/09/2013 10:36 dasti555#86
But SH-IT use proxy no? And also i use charles (old lasers). But who cares. I'm unban :happy:
11/09/2013 11:08 MortySvK#87
guys i have been unbanned :) :) yes yes...
11/09/2013 13:34 Dr.Toni#88
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDox View Post
I've been in this game since 2009... trust me, I know. As one person said, you just need to find the right person.
2009 :facepalm:
I'm.playing this Game since the beta. .
You know who I am?^^