[Release] Seafight custom client - Pixelbot edition

03/02/2013 11:24 Havelock_Vetinari#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricJam View Post
no no bro i cant work rebel's glitter 1.9 bot with this edition
Yes . if you want a bot contact me . i've made one , but im not sure if its working well enought just yet...
03/02/2013 13:08 SeaManCDF#77
Fiddler - The file 'C:\Users\JONI\Desktop\Seafight custom client - v0.97_01.03.2013\data\uiConfig\modified\ui_small.c fg.xml' was not found.

Get this error and dont pass the 18% Loggining user
03/02/2013 14:30 slay_pl#78
I do not know what you're doing wrong, I done as the instructions everything works without problems
Read the FAQ and do everything exactly
03/02/2013 14:57 Dariusdobre2007#79
FUCK FIDDLER:)
03/02/2013 15:00 kLeeneX_#80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariusdobre2007 View Post
FUCK FIDDLER:)
Why ? What's wrong ?
03/02/2013 15:19 _Creator_#81
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaManCDF View Post
Fiddler - The file 'C:\Users\JONI\Desktop\Seafight custom client - v0.97_01.03.2013\data\uiConfig\modified\ui_small.c fg.xml' was not found.

Get this error and dont pass the 18% Loggining user
That's correct, it works only with the fullscreen and 800x600 client, not with the 640x480 client.
I didn't think that somebody would really use that one, sorry :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricJam View Post
alex i know this is not a bot

pff i see video and make this but still error

ERROR LOADING common -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] -> RELOADING in 5 sec...

Fiddler - The file 'C:\Users\NUR1\Desktop\Seafight custom client - v0.97_01.03.2013\data\projectiles\modified\swf' was not found.
You copied the rules wrong - it looks like you changed the numbers after the dollar signs, but maybe you also copied the matching rule wrong.
Copy it again, it will work.
03/02/2013 15:24 ElectricJam#82
creator can you write raid map script ?
03/02/2013 15:30 Havelock_Vetinari#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Creator_ View Post
That's correct, it works only with the fullscreen and 800x600 client, not with the 640x480 client.
I didn't think that somebody would really use that one, sorry :o


You copied the rules wrong - it looks like you changed the numbers after the dollar signs, but maybe you also copied the matching rule wrong.
Copy it again, it will work.
hey :)

I think you forgott to add the colors of the npcs in map 1 , didnt you ? ^^

and is there a way to fix the problem that the npcs stay with 0 hp on the map?
03/02/2013 16:31 alfy08#84
you did a great job, go on like this, I hope you can make it rilog and repair
03/02/2013 19:11 _Creator_#85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_II View Post
hey :)

I think you forgott to add the colors of the npcs in map 1 , didnt you ? ^^

and is there a way to fix the problem that the npcs stay with 0 hp on the map?
Well Bigpoint developers are lazy, that's why they re-used old NPCs for the new NPCs on map 1.

To be honest, I don't know their names - but if they have for example a Rat Pack design, they will show up with the color code for the Rat Packs and so on. Same for Red corsars.

I couldn't reproduce the problem you report. I didn't experience this in my tests, nor after you've reported it. Does this happen to you only with the custom client, or also with the normal client?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfy08 View Post
you did a great job, go on like this, I hope you can make it rilog and repair
Yea.. the client does repair when you click the repair button, no worries..
03/02/2013 19:49 jollyjoker123#86
hello could someone help me whit scar i start the gliter boot and he start`s moveing a coordinate and than click in left corner and closes the seafight page
03/02/2013 19:52 kLeeneX_#87
Yes because no bots are progged for this custom client :)
03/02/2013 19:58 jollyjoker123#88
and what can u suggest me to do ?
03/02/2013 20:01 kLeeneX_#89
Wait for Scar-Bots or use the others with black boxes
03/02/2013 20:07 jollyjoker123#90
thanx mate very much ;x