New system to stop botters!

08/30/2012 02:43 Dr Swag#76
f#ck it lets bot NPC's and GG's ;-)
08/30/2012 02:49 Ðaѓkšidé†#77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Swag View Post
f#ck it lets bot NPC's and GG's ;-)
Yes, NPC botting will get you about the same uri you would get from boxing (at least for me) & you get rank points out out of it so you will get more rank & level up faster. You can also try doing both NPCs & Boxes to see if it can trick the new system..
Good Luck!
08/30/2012 04:45 yummyhouse#78
Well looks like it works. Im only make 2-2.5k an hour now :/ Thats half of what I used to make. I used to make between 5k-6k uri and hour.
08/30/2012 05:09 zenrom#79
is there any NPC bot now? ( except bossbot ) :D
08/30/2012 05:11 Ðaѓkšidé†#80
There is Ibot,Kbot,PBDOBot.
But these you have to pay.
08/30/2012 07:22 panaitescuandrei#81
so if i'm using bot more than 24 hours i will get banned or what?
08/30/2012 08:02 dakata783#82
The only way to stop BonusBoxing, is to remove the Bonus Boxes (facepalm)
Bugpoint fail again :X
08/30/2012 08:14 Ðaѓkšidé†#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakata783 View Post
The only way to stop BonusBoxing, is to remove the Bonus Boxes (facepalm)
Bugpoint fail again :X
This is true, the new system will not stop box botters but will weaken their chance of getting uri out of a box, this only slows down the box botters, but many will still keep botting.
08/30/2012 08:24 ransky77#84
you know guys i am still botting since i cannot get a good amount of uri, there is no way to get some stuff of may ship, we dont have money to buy anything of this game so i am using a free bot like bb,

sorry for may English
08/30/2012 11:09 dasti555#85
so if I boxing 10-12h so I will reduce the uri of boxes?
08/30/2012 11:10 kamieniarz#86
It depends on break after botting
08/30/2012 11:13 Knecht Noobrecht#87
Botter will find a way to bot... again and again and again.
08/30/2012 11:16 dasti555#88
hmm so i botting 10-12h ... for example : Morning 10:00 start bot and botting botting ... and bot stop 22:00 .. I go sleep this is 12h sleep. Is good? or ? and on some days does not botting because I'm not on pc
08/30/2012 11:41 amenrip#89
I try with PBDO bot a time table that stop my hero after 3-6 hours for 1 hour and so far i get the same uridium like before their new sistem.ù
BP fail again with the war against bot users....:mofo:
08/30/2012 11:45 panaitescuandrei#90
ok, this thing is testing.... I do not think it would be likely to implement