[Gate]New Gate (Kronos)

08/08/2012 20:38 Aneli88#76
maybe support? xD
08/08/2012 20:46 Messerschmitt#77
Quote:
Originally Posted by DownOnMe View Post
How you know, its only out for 1 day i dont think noone can do 21 gates in 1 day. Tell me how youve got them?
Nope. I know someone from Poland1 server, who need only 2 part for delta gate to jump in kronos. For do that, he threw 2.8mln uri + 5k energy with rabat.
08/08/2012 20:58 kamieniarz#78
2.8 mln uri?!?! O.o

For me it's about 1.5 mln uri....
08/08/2012 21:03 Kmeco#79
kami have you already built it?
08/08/2012 21:14 mara2811#80
Look in this Thread, Kronos have 50 wawes, Ships no NPC´s

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

CHECK my Signature :awesome:
08/08/2012 21:56 aris865#81
wtf!!!! and they will shoot with good ammo? so we are going to spend lots of good ammo such as rsb and x4 and after all this we will take this shits for rewars? fuck you bugpoint!!!
08/08/2012 22:17 DownOnMe#82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messerschmitt View Post
Nope. I know someone from Poland1 server, who need only 2 part for delta gate to jump in kronos. For do that, he threw 2.8mln uri + 5k energy with rabat.
You have to complete the gate not build the gate to get it, or am i wrong?

And i don't think he can do 21 gates in one day even when hitting x4 and rsb it takes alot of time. Or was it online earlier on poland 1? At ge2 it was about 2pm gmt+2
08/08/2012 22:18 e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut#83
You must do the Gates until the end !

Nice new Gate ,hope that the new Shield Bo3 come out.
08/08/2012 22:23 'RandyBoy'JR™#84
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut View Post
You must do the Gates until the end !

Nice new Gate ,hope that the new Shield Bo3 come out.
Are u kidding? U want new bo3's? I hope it's fake.
08/08/2012 22:36 -popcorn-#85
let's whait for vids, im sure them will come soon ;)
08/08/2012 22:38 Mr.Burn#86
Design and Gate animation is here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/09/2012 01:56 mmohut#87
you dont get the design for sure... you have a CHANCE to get one
BP is MoneySucker!!
08/09/2012 01:59 kamieniarz#88
Yeah that's the works thing :(

Seems it's the same situation as with Havoc. I hope I'll get it at first time couse I'll get angry in other way :D
08/09/2012 02:42 Elsastylez#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
Yeah that's the works thing :(

Seems it's the same situation as with Havoc. I hope I'll get it at first time couse I'll get angry in other way :D
I need 2-3 Days and i have it

I hope its good for Botting :D
08/09/2012 02:50 kamieniarz#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsastylez View Post
I need 2-3 Days and i have it

I hope its good for Botting :D
Me too :D Need to collect some uri first couse I've made gates which will give me ~16 parts. But my uri is gone so I need to collect more! :)