My Hacks

08/15/2012 15:57 freaknaruto#76
thanks benoit :)
08/15/2012 17:19 dentot23#77
sir request for BASEBALL HERO HACK PLEASE SIR TNZ
08/16/2012 22:23 klatro#78
hey man can explain me how the superball hack goes?
08/18/2012 03:57 eyekills123#79
sir benoit can you hack social empires ???


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/30/2012 02:58 kaiser29#80
Can you please make toy attack hack? i really need it man
11/30/2012 05:10 benoit934#81
I did hack social empire but i don't have server to host the hack i'll search an other solution
11/30/2012 05:24 aciemz#82
tamer saga hack please

or give some basic hack tutor

thx
11/30/2012 08:05 DjOyee#83
Dragon City cheat again please ?
11/30/2012 14:15 benoit934#84
II can'y release the hacks for Social War, Social Empire and Dragon City
11/30/2012 14:20 xlopezx14#85
why you cant release sir benoit :((

I thought Your D best in Hacking DC ! :(
11/30/2012 14:54 brandsz#86
can you do a hack for Chefville or TheVille Or Baseball Heroes PLS!?
11/30/2012 15:18 benoit934#87
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlopezx14 View Post
why you cant release sir benoit :((

I thought Your D best in Hacking DC ! :(
I don't have the time to search an other trick and i dont have a server
11/30/2012 15:23 longhornc2d#88
so benoit94 is active again? nice... please release an updated hack for DC...

use the server of Full Bloom...

cause only few play that game..
unlike DC.......
11/30/2012 16:52 00gangster00#89
sir can u make cheat in uberstrike
11/30/2012 17:06 benoit934#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornc2d View Post
so benoit94 is active again? nice... please release an updated hack for DC...

use the server of Full Bloom...

cause only few play that game..
unlike DC.......
I can't use a server i have hacked the data on this servers is very sensibles like more than one million of user contact informations, and my hack don't work i need to search new tricks I think is easy but ut can take long time and i don't have this time sorry