Closed Beta Account Apps.

01/22/2009 20:08 MyBrother#76
Nice!!!

u can applications?

i like Mage...
01/22/2009 22:51 ♠Blunt♠#77
Of course account will be wiped, we will play to find bugs...
01/22/2009 23:47 timman1#78
yeh like 2weeks or more or less and then all accounts will be wiped and all those who played on CB will be rewardet at OB ^^ i quess
01/23/2009 14:12 Zombe#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
What you basically said in your post is ur a nub, nothing boastfull about it, you posted the Action 6 files... wow, but did u get them yourself?
You have a GM friend on 2Moons... Wow, don't we all?
You was a beta tester on a shit game... Wow you got picked at random NICEONE!

Ok Im bored now flame meh nub :)
Well, Lastdesire found em, but anyway... If I hadn't posted it here, he wouldnt have the server up.

About teh GM... There are alot of dickhead VGMs, that do nothing just find hacker, and I have a real GM friend. ever heard of [GM]Diabhas , "nub"?

And I got picked for lastchaos betatesting because of my hacking skills :D (Because my acc was banned from another aeriegames game and they knew my email :P )

So... Dont mess with me, kiddo.
01/24/2009 19:21 bubbanader#80
power, wuts the info with this.
01/24/2009 22:24 -GeForce-#81
he havent been on for while :O
01/25/2009 00:25 slaxer#82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerblade View Post
PM me your applications. Do not Post.
:o:o:o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
Reasons why he should pick me:
1: I know a lil about coding
2: I play dekaron for 3 years, I know it better than any man, woman or child
3: I was a GM and I got used to it, I won't do it just for fun
4: I tried to make a P-server myself (Would have 100% succeeeded but my PC was too weak)
5: I have a friend GM on 2moons that can tell me stuff I don't know (If there is anything in thet game I don't know :rolleyes: )
6: I was a tester in closed beta of a game called LastChaos, so I know what to do when testing out stuff. (Testing is almost the same on all MMORPGs)
7: I was the one who posted the action 6 files for him, if it wasn't for me, he wouldn't even have this test server up! (So you should have some appreciation. :rolleyes: )

Now I really don't think that anyone else has so many reasons >_>
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

yea hes offline for several days now and maby its a scam!!! :D:D:D:D
01/25/2009 00:32 montan#83
WOW there are still 15 ppl rofl :rolleyes::D thread should be closed :handsdown:
01/25/2009 01:41 2moonslord#84
Quote:
Originally Posted by montan View Post
WOW there are still 15 ppl rofl :rolleyes::D thread should be closed :handsdown:
ok

*Don't insult other forum members* ~trane~
01/25/2009 12:37 Ubelai#85
Server has been delayed, they're still trying to sort out some stuff in the client.
01/25/2009 12:50 shmuliknet#86
mage plz :P
01/27/2009 12:08 montan#87
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~trane~ View Post
+Infraction given 'cause insulting other forum member
+Post edited
Hi trane its me top0ne :p