[RELEASE FOR PRIVATE SERVERS]Undetected Cheat Engine

06/08/2009 19:01 immortal_flare#76
extreme cabal failed =S
06/24/2009 13:27 ori2310#77
the x-trap detect the cheats...and close my pc
what should i do??..
06/25/2009 14:57 .Law.#78
Bypass or Kill the X-trap :)
06/26/2009 11:43 ori2310#79
how do i do that??..
06/26/2009 18:45 .Law.#80
Thats what u have to find out on your own.
06/28/2009 01:15 Zero0o0o#81
P.Server with X-trap blew it away
06/28/2009 04:38 macwinn#82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero0o0o View Post
P.Server with X-trap blew it away
i read it it make from CE5.3 which is a bit old and now most of the pserver update their xtrap which is like official server unless u downgrade the xtrap just like u downgrade the gameguard in maple. then u can use this uce
06/28/2009 08:33 .Law.#83
OOOhhhh thx 4 sticky btw :)
06/28/2009 10:42 kyrvee123#84
can this even be used in grandchase?
06/28/2009 13:16 .Law.#85
I am not playing grand chase,you should try it by yourself,although I wouldnt give it much hope for it.
06/28/2009 14:09 gwapaka#86
detect ba to?pd ba rin ito sa GC PH?
06/28/2009 22:36 Zero0o0o#87
I can't make a X-trap bypass, i'm not such a good,if u have any solutions ,wellcome to post :>
06/28/2009 23:37 .Law.#88
Use hidetoolz...use another uce that might work,use ACC software...idk.. :P
07/10/2009 12:36 buhanita#89
this dont work...XtraP find it ;)
07/11/2009 16:01 beckham4cs#90
omg, I'm playing on a private server which is protected by Xtrap. After I press on "Enable Speedhack" an error appears telling me "Cabal has encountered an error.." and after that the game closes :(
Oh, and when I open the game a Xtrap window tells me to close all the programs (bots, auto, cracks ... ) and restart the system. :rtfm: