The ClientIV and ServerIV aren't values that are sent (except in fields of ServerKeyPacket), they are initialization vectors, used in Blowfish. The reason for IVs is, the blowfish cipher works in rounds of 64-bits, and in a stream, with each 64-bits of data, the encryption depends on the previous 64-bits of the stream. This means, if you miss some data from the stream you're fucked, because it'll mess up everything following it.
The problem of course with this, is, the first 64 bits have no previous 64 bits to use for encryption, hence, Initialization vectors.
If you're using my code, you shouldn't be even touching IVs. Don't modify my code, unless you have a good reason to do so (Other than the KeyPakcet constructors I commented out, I doubt it). You should save this shit into seperate class files and mark them read-only so you don't fuck anything up. Only thing you should be doing is instantiating the classes I've written.