[Application] Dark Orbit Moderator

08/15/2012 13:41 Patato​#76
As he is now a gaurdian it's a perfect opportunity to proof himself worthy to be a moderator.
For the application itself: in my opinion he's totally qualified, he's active, helpfull, polite and trusted.
Nothing left to say ;)
08/16/2012 13:51 DynamiteTNT#77
Yes. His support is best and he`s very trusted!

He maked very usefully theads !!!
08/16/2012 14:57 'Rocky.#78
He not want to listen criticism ,he only give persons thanks which say yes :)
08/16/2012 16:22 yummyhouse#79
A definite YES from me. He's always helpful and very active. He also never flames other people and apologizes if he feels he did, in other words very nice towards everyone.
08/16/2012 21:32 OldGuard#80
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Rocky. View Post
He not want to listen criticism ,he only give persons thanks which say yes :)
Well who doesnt want positive feedback? And btw, id advice to stop remaking accs and scamming ppl over..
08/17/2012 15:44 dakata783#81
Yes from me...
He is helping so much people and always posts useful thereads...
I think our section really need mod who can close fake/virus threads...

btw... I know my vote won't do anything but I hope he become a Mod

Good luck!
08/17/2012 18:29 Callum#82
Yes from me. I don't have much knowledge of the Dark Orbit section, but he's a very nice guy and easy to get along with

+1
08/18/2012 12:00 BGN | Falcon#83
Great person.
I honestly couldn't think of anyone else to be moderator rather than Arby.
Whenever i'm feeling upset/angered, he's always there to cheer me up, always keeps an eye out for me, makes sure i'm feeling well 24/7, he's like family.
OFC a big & fat YES. from me :)

Goodluck arby!
08/18/2012 18:10 dhabei#84
my Join date is 2005 old enough to be moderator??:P:Pjoke

Fearfull is a nice guy give him a chance
08/19/2012 12:18 Arby#85
Thanks to everyone who has posted so far!
Honestly, I have read all the posts people have made, whether they be a yes or a no I have taken them into account.

I might not show it by 'thanking you' with the button, but I do look at the posts people make.
Thanks so far for everyone who posted! :)
08/19/2012 17:07 SinalkoKnight#86
Yes Give him the moderator we need a guy who bann the noob´s with 1 post who post a new virus every day
08/23/2012 23:45 nernerner#87
yes
08/25/2012 00:00 -=Skrillex=-#88
yes !!!!!!!!!
08/25/2012 09:38 alien1980#89
mmm Yes ? :D
08/29/2012 09:05 zCrossYuuki#90
Yes for me :)