Charles Bug Tutorial (Flax)

04/19/2012 19:01 conteaza#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koblih1997 View Post
When I use 30000 with flax lvl. 1, I get 200.000 credits. When I use 1500 I get 50.000 credits.
I tried it on Czech republic 2 (cz2).
men on reped advance put this numbers :

1st 30000
2nd 1500
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/19/2012 19:22 Koblih1997#77
Quote:
Originally Posted by conteaza View Post
men on reped advance put this numbers :

1st 30000
2nd 1500
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
when I put this the flax sells for 50.000 credits
04/19/2012 19:28 Yordenskjold#78
333/33 works for me, im getting on average 7 mill pr 2 mill flax.

So I just think you need to try a few diffrent numbers.

333/33
3333/333
333/3333

and so on.

it only costs 50k to try so well worth it before you start training flaxes
04/19/2012 19:51 rickic#79
can you get ban if you use this?
04/19/2012 21:15 welingtoncarvalho#80
999999999/999999999
get 2**.***.*** per drone level 5
my internet:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/19/2012 21:24 DerScreever#81
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickic View Post
can you get ban if you use this?
yes you can get ban because you use a bug
04/19/2012 23:49 newfiesta#82
I saw a video that a guy uses to get charles buy elite items (with uridium), but the uridium is negative and it can reverse that somehow changing the comma in the numbering, you guys know how to do this?
04/20/2012 00:10 makawan#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by welingtoncarvalho View Post
999999999/999999999
get 2**.***.*** per drone level 5
my internet:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

FReaking fast comp. what program u use to speed the things up
04/20/2012 00:21 EricGe951#84
lol, make like 500mil every hours xD its so great
04/20/2012 12:32 Koblih1997#85
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGe951 View Post
lol, make like 500mil every hours xD its so great
What numbers you put in and what lvl. are your flaxes? I'd really like to make so much too.
For me the best numbers i found are 30.000 and 15.... it gives me 300.000 credits
04/21/2012 18:41 Korywon#86
This works somewhat :D
04/21/2012 19:32 xxdd00#87
cnm birde ibotun kırağını yapsan ve vuruş hilesini biyorsan yayınlarsan teşekkür ederim şimdiden türkiyeden giren arkadaşlar slm size :)
04/21/2012 20:22 juansouza#88
Impossivel segui todos os negocios e nao deu vsf to com virus dessa porra seu fdppppp
04/21/2012 20:37 Saabir2007#89
if only BP let us sell irises for uridium... no more botting for me :D
04/21/2012 23:47 tudycar#90
it wont work on int14
i have done everything just like on video and i just get normal credits like i sell one drone, nothing more... help?