[Bot] LoLEtal v1.0 - LATEST VERSION!

12/22/2011 05:37 ugotstuffed#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
1) Has anyone attempted, or better yet succeeded, at using this to get the 5000 referrals reward?

2) How long on average would it take to get that reward using this app? Assume you've got multiple VMs running (say around 4-5).
it would take over half a year.. The only way to get that reward is to legitimately get those referrals since if anyone did get the reward Riot would probably check their account for legitimacy..
12/22/2011 05:49 ShasVa#77
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotstuffed View Post
it would take over half a year.. The only way to get that reward is to legitimately get those referrals since if anyone did get the reward Riot would probably check their account for legitimacy..
So are you saying that using LolEtal to get it would not work period?
12/22/2011 06:17 ozi174#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
So are you saying that using LolEtal to get it would not work period?
I think it would be possible to get the refferals but not the reward. As ugotstuffed mentioned earlier Riot would probably check the legitimacy of those accounts.
12/22/2011 06:47 ShasVa#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozi174 View Post
I think it would be possible to get the refferals but not the reward. As ugotstuffed mentioned earlier Riot would probably check the legitimacy of those accounts.
Cheers. Now I know that I do not want to do this.
12/22/2011 07:08 ugotstuffed#80
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
Cheers. Now I know that I do not want to do this.
Its worth doing at least 10 accounts for the 975 rp. Heck, it's even worth going for just the ip boost. It really helps and I think Riot Games has less than 300 employees and over 16 million accounts. They do NOT go through accounts to see their referrals unless you get to really high rewards (probably 1k+). I haven't seen anyone complain about getting banned for it.

v1.1 will be released in a few hours with many bug fixes and battle training as expected.
12/22/2011 09:21 brandop#81
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotstuffed View Post
Its worth doing at least 10 accounts for the 975 rp. Heck, it's even worth going for just the ip boost. It really helps and I think Riot Games has less than 300 employees and over 16 million accounts. They do NOT go through accounts to see their referrals unless you get to really high rewards (probably 1k+). I haven't seen anyone complain about getting banned for it.

v1.1 will be released in a few hours with many bug fixes and battle training as expected.
With the battle training, am I going to have to mess with the config or anything?
I'm already running the bot right now, and will be going to sleep soon, so just hoping it doesn't mess it all up once it updates automatically.
12/22/2011 11:14 ShasVa#82
Now that you mention it, free RP and free IP Boosts would benefit me. I don't particularly care for much else, as I've got all the champions I want right now. Oh, and all the T3 Runes I need for Master Yi later on (he is my favourite right now).
12/22/2011 11:48 ugotstuffed#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandop View Post
With the battle training, am I going to have to mess with the config or anything?
I'm already running the bot right now, and will be going to sleep soon, so just hoping it doesn't mess it all up once it updates automatically.
No, the bot will run with the default settings for any new options in config.ini.

Sorry guys, I had encountered some problems with implementing earlier, but even though I have fixed them I am unable to release the bot today. The bot will most likely be released early tomorrow.
12/22/2011 11:50 General***#84
Perfect, works well : D
12/22/2011 11:54 Blackc0d3#85
Hi guys,

Well yesterday I started botting and did 3 referrals, they are indeed "completed invitations" on my main account but somehow they don't count also they show no
summoner name + level. Now I'm worried to continue botting as they may could not get count too. Any advice?
12/22/2011 12:12 ugotstuffed#86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackc0d3 View Post
Hi guys,

Well yesterday I started botting and did 3 referrals, they are indeed "completed invitations" on my main account but somehow they don't count also they show no
summoner name + level. Now I'm worried to continue botting as they may could not get count too. Any advice?
they don't update automatically. Wait 2-3 days and if they still don't work, post again.
12/22/2011 12:20 .Nespresso#87
I don't have any of those bugs.
Everything works fine. ver 1.0.9
:)
12/22/2011 12:39 subony#88
Somethimes by bot stucks @ Continue button when i got defeated:[ Hope the new 1.1 version will run like charm :)
12/22/2011 12:44 Akiyo#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotstuffed View Post
they don't update automatically. Wait 2-3 days and if they still don't work, post again.
They update everyday at around 13-16 PM GMT+1
Last time i did my referrals it was 14:00 PM GMT+1 everyday.

Any ETA on v 1.1 ? :D
12/22/2011 14:02 Scrubby1#90
;Debug mode shows tool tips on what its doing run this if you need to figure out what its doing if it gets stuck some where. Its better to leave this at true anyways.
debug=False

Doesnt work any longer! it will be still shown ... now the game stutters like shit , could you please make it work again that we can disable the debug mode ._.

thanks