[WZ] Macro Programm

09/02/2012 07:45 Ajax69#76
This isn't working for me. I followed the instructions, and after I have my Bar 1 and 2 set for the cast times, I click start. I then click the al window, click on a mob, and press Ctrl x. Nothing happens. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Please advise. Thanks in advance!
09/02/2012 08:23 Harozor#77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax69 View Post
This isn't working for me. I followed the instructions, and after I have my Bar 1 and 2 set for the cast times, I click start. I then click the al window, click on a mob, and press Ctrl x. Nothing happens. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Please advise. Thanks in advance!
Start As Admin

And only Bar 1 works

if u wanna switch press Shift ingame :D
09/02/2012 10:31 PJL#78
i really hate the shift lag present in archlord now.

not for macro purposes, i was simply using it to fire more skills with my fingers cuz of cd probs... that shift button lag messed up my pvp :/
09/04/2012 02:10 Invitmeinbed#79
Hi

It doesn't work anymore?
09/04/2012 07:16 Harozor#80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invitmeinbed View Post
Hi

It doesn't work anymore?
For me its still work just start as admin...
09/28/2012 20:27 phantomboot#81
still work too but only can cast the 3rd skillbar if use macro many time (but still work)
09/29/2012 05:56 mafiii#82
i got this today and i tested ... i have 1 problem .. it works and all stuffs but always miss 2/3 skills... why ?
09/30/2012 10:42 Harozor#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiii View Post
i got this today and i tested ... i have 1 problem .. it works and all stuffs but always miss 2/3 skills... why ?
Cuz ur maybe a class who do normal atks between skills like knight zerks archers etc...

OR u setup the cast on 99% and the limit in al is 95% (or 97% for some idk :D)

But i prefer to setup on 99% and nvm if i miss some skills he use it in next row so np....
10/03/2012 18:47 Dub77#84
Hello, the download link is not working properly for me, maybe deleted ?
10/03/2012 19:26 Harozor#85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub77 View Post
Hello, the download link is not working properly for me, maybe deleted ?
Hey,

The Download link works like he should!

But i uploaded on anothe rhoster so check the first page!


greetings
10/05/2012 16:44 freezzzy#86
Can someone help me? I type the skills I wanna use, I type the cast time, I click start, but nothing happens. I play on only one window, windowed, and 32 bits. Why doesn't this work?
10/05/2012 17:13 billclinton#87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harozor View Post
Cuz ur maybe a class who do normal atks between skills like knight zerks archers etc...

OR u setup the cast on 99% and the limit in al is 95% (or 97% for some idk :D)

But i prefer to setup on 99% and nvm if i miss some skills he use it in next row so np....
no offence here but all classes have at least one skill that will automatically
start using normal skills after it is cast.
10/06/2012 15:06 Harozor#88
Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
no offence here but all classes have at least one skill that will automatically
start using normal skills after it is cast.
Yes but not between Skills so if u remove normal atk from skill bar and u start casting as a sorc no normal atks betweena skill but on a knight keep atking whit normal atks afer u cast a skill.....

HOpe u understand it now^^
10/06/2012 19:08 billclinton#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harozor View Post
Yes but not between Skills so if u remove normal atk from skill bar and u start casting as a sorc no normal atks betweena skill but on a knight keep atking whit normal atks afer u cast a skill.....

HOpe u understand it now^^
yes between skills if your cast time and cooldown is low enough
10/06/2012 21:16 Harozor#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
yes between skills if your cast time and cooldown is low enough
But Mage and Sorc Ele dont do normal atks between SKills so that why u cast better if u dont move whit that classes and u miss some skilsl whti a archer cuz he hits melee between and the macro miss to cast 1 skill while he normal atk ^^