[Tutorials]NoDC/CRC/GetOffset ...

07/03/2008 15:28 OasisCritter#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB View Post
Well,that looks normal.
You just have to search for the string in that new box and double click it,then you will find the procedure in the "main box" :)
thx vm =)

last noob-question: How can i save it? Once i closed the debugger and everything was reset.
07/03/2008 15:44 kavabunga123#77
is this turning auto train on for isro works on 1.91?
07/03/2008 19:23 InvincibleNoOB#78
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ,Select the area that you've patched then right click on the "main box" and go to 'Copy to executable' then on the 'new box' that will popup right click again and select 'save file'

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ,it's already announced.
07/03/2008 20:32 kavabunga123#79
That means yes or no?
08/08/2008 19:40 Kristian12345#80
Hey guy...how can i cut and what's meaned that with part2 what i have to do there

--- Merged Posts (Use the Edit button next time) --- Regards, hussert

And how can i make this red line at the end ???

--- Merged Posts (Use the Edit button next time) --- Regards, hussert

I watched the tuts but i can't understand it so....i need someone who can explain me better
08/09/2008 00:06 John Dread#81
+ #81+82 Reported at 09.08.08 00:08 cause Doublepost

please use the edit-button
08/09/2008 23:30 i-Dish#82
I can't get isrobot to open on silkroad, I open olly, then the finger and I get the error message, but when i try open silkroad with the white finger it says:

Themida:

A Debugger has been found running in your system.
Please, unload it from the memory then restart your program.

What do I do to get past this and then load up silk.dll?

Thank you.

Thanks blub :D
08/10/2008 14:10 blub22#83
use olly 9in1, olly ice, or olly sabre [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/10/2008 17:59 i-Dish#84
kk followed all of the steps perfectly, everything I did matched to the tutorial but the login didnt show, even when i pressed bot login!

Oh well I'll just hope someone posts one up :P

GREAT TUT'S THOUGH!
08/10/2008 21:45 marcinplb#85
it s auto traning work with isrobot 1,91 ?
08/11/2008 03:29 blub22#86
the button enable work but the bot does nothing !!
read the full tut its all in the file
08/11/2008 18:17 iW84u#87
-get Offsets
whats that ? never heard of it
09/10/2008 14:34 Kristian12345#88
why my silkroad close when i should get dc or "no dc"
i can log in and when the message Disconncted must appear ... my silkroad close itself

Thx for answer....
09/11/2008 07:40 xFlyer#89
Tutorial: easy start isrobot autohunting

Problem: i can't open silk.dll file with OllyDbg v2 why?
It says: "Unable to start c:\...\silk.dll"

And that stupid bot have protections :| I can't launch him with F9.
Says: "Debuging detected on your system close it and restart." ...
09/11/2008 09:50 coiutz#90
tnx for the share...gonna try them now..

Peace :bandit: