[eSRO] wBot - Dev

07/01/2011 09:24 DreamWorker#76
Good luck. ^^
07/01/2011 10:53 fro_#77
Soon we'll have bot for every letter in alphabet.
07/01/2011 11:52 blackout069#78
I would be beta tester, because i wasnt much a beta tester for bots, but i know what we need do!

Every 1-2 Days a little report whats wrong or whats good, what need to be fixed ...
07/01/2011 11:53 choobokapi#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout069 View Post
I would be beta tester, because i wasnt much a beta tester for bots, but i know what we need do!

Every 1-2 Days a little report whats wrong or whats good, what need to be fixed ...
lmao every 1-2 days? fuckin 30mins -1h report whats good or bad if youre a good tester lolzorloslilisimo
07/01/2011 12:01 kevin_owner#80
Btw I may ask how does your bot work? cause gameguard or something else closes my proxy.
Even my packet logger which uses winpcap to sniff packets gets closed if i start elitesro.
So when I connect with the client to my proxy I get a dc once the client loaded.
07/01/2011 12:16 zeteris#81
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Btw I may ask how does your bot work? cause gameguard or something else closes my proxy.
Even my packet logger which uses winpcap to sniff packets gets closed if i start elitesro.
So when I connect with the client to my proxy I get a dc once the client loaded.
You launching silkroad via launcher or loader ?
07/01/2011 13:29 Murgen#82
I use PhConnector + Srstats Analyzer. Never get dced, and I launch with silkroad.exe
07/01/2011 13:41 kevin_owner#83
Normally with silkroad.exe but I also tried a few loaders but same result.

but everything works fine till gameguard loads than my packet sniffer and proxy just closes without any warning or error or crash so much like the terminate function in the task manager
07/01/2011 13:58 zeteris#84
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Normally with silkroad.exe but I also tried a few loaders but same result.

but everything works fine till gameguard loads than my packet sniffer and proxy just closes without any warning or error or crash so much like the terminate function in the task manager
My proxy closes only when I launch silkroad.exe, loaders working good. But anyway, this is not the problem anymore.
07/01/2011 13:59 Murgen#85
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Normally with silkroad.exe but I also tried a few loaders but same result.

but everything works fine till gameguard loads than my packet sniffer and proxy just closes without any warning or error or crash so much like the terminate function in the task manager
Try these together, it is configured right if you use this pk2 that is patched to localhost(esro3 only).

pk2: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Dev tools: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/01/2011 18:32 Darkness™#86
both links are the same :D
07/01/2011 18:37 Murgen#87
Fixed it
07/02/2011 05:24 Murgen#88
Beta Pics: Pre-Release 0.09
Information: Beta released to beta team once we get it to work when it is not local. Will be released tomorrow to beta testers only.
  • Login System Finished for Bot Server
  • Working 'check for bot time'
  • Working 'check hardware id'
  • Design Final (It looks like Mac n my PC, but others will still be windows, or which ever theme you have.)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/02/2011 05:47 nansif2#89

Good and beautiful work, we get the test today I will do my best and now I'll go to sleep
07/02/2011 06:11 DeathrowMakaveli#90
You should also add a more advanced grab list for like tablets. I dont want all tabs just say maybe STR/INT ...ect.