Ban wave?

06/22/2011 15:25 old_friend#76
some of global europe... I can`t tell for safety.
06/22/2011 15:27 babes_nea#77
ok no problem. see that? 7m uri and 80k GG spins. thats a pro botter. i only had 40k GG spins 1 month botting with doubler
06/22/2011 15:31 sergyu_1#78
after 1 week with boxybot i get captcha on gb2.
06/22/2011 15:31 kamieniarz#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game-Testa View Post
wtf correct me if i understandsomething wrong, but u want to tell us or this guy who told you that kbot gave BP money of their earnings that the users of kbot are getting not banned?

this sounds kinda crazy lol
but think about it. it is possible. BP likes money...
06/22/2011 15:32 ´Clean#80
You see at old_friend´s Acc and my Acc thats Kbot really save.
06/22/2011 15:33 custom97#81
Hey, I'm using BoxyBot for a few days and I haven't got banned..
It's only random bans I think. I'm a bit scared now, but i don't stop boting!
I'm playing on Global Europe 1 and there's a lot of botusers...
06/22/2011 15:33 Aimed&dead#82
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
All tools by iNk are detectable... iNk must do something with his code..
Yes, I agree... After this new update something went wrong..
06/22/2011 15:38 Gold Kinder#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
I heard that BP got part of kBot earnings and everyone who got kBot license won't be banned... I don't know if it's true but someone told me it (and I don't want to tell here who told me that)
LOL Kbot like Ibot have 24 houre free so why bigpoint Buy a license to have the source code .... stupid idea
06/22/2011 15:40 Aimed&dead#84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Kinder View Post
LOL Kbot like Ibot have 24 houre free so why bigpoint Buy a license to have the source code .... stupid idea
Stupid Idea ?... Explain to me why KBot is so "confident" about their bot and garantee the user wont get ban ? -_-
06/22/2011 15:40 kebab90#85
can i get bann because of wp script?
06/22/2011 15:45 Gold Kinder#86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimed&dead View Post
Stupid Idea ?... Explain to me why KBot is so "confident" about their bot and garantee the user wont get ban ? -_-
simply because they don't want bigpoint bann their user ...
06/22/2011 15:48 old_friend#87
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebab90 View Post
can i get bann because of wp script?
wp scripts are detectable yes
06/22/2011 15:51 Just.a.Guy#88
I got caught .-.
Was so happy botting :(... But now i can't...
Used: KBot, Ibot, Valhalla, BioBot, Antistealth 4.
06/22/2011 15:54 JavaDaHot#89
no... kbot is only detected today, mark this day on the calender for this day, every month the will use their script to try to detect, but other days, you are safe to bot, kbot is 98% safe if you make it that way, one thing not to do is, use the gg spin part of the bot unless you are sitting at port, you can use all other things if you want
06/22/2011 15:54 Huskers73#90
I just check all my accounts and all are good. I used biobot, vahalla, ibot, and kbot.

I think the biggest problem is players are too greedy and box far too long, thus get caught far easier then players with a little patients and take more time.

also make sure everything is updated before doin anything.

also i only use one type of bot for each account, maybe some of these players are trying many different thing on 1 account.