NFSW hack previews,tut and more!

06/09/2011 23:14 doviss604#76
ok.now im on my phone.tommorow if i can il make tommorow.if not saturday.
06/09/2011 23:57 iNFIDEL_#77
Well then, I'll be expecting that tomorrow.
06/10/2011 01:11 ghostrider007#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNFIDEL_ View Post
Well then, I'll be expecting that tomorrow.
Not today because he try to find 1 friend to give it to im:p
haha he is using the phone:rolleyes:
06/10/2011 07:29 doviss604#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNFIDEL_ View Post
Well then, I'll be expecting that tomorrow.
Idk if today ,unles later cause im going withm my friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
Not today because he try to find 1 friend to give it to im:p
haha he is using the phone:rolleyes:
Um no,i will record my screen.
06/10/2011 11:32 ghostrider007#80
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNFIDEL_ View Post
Well then, I'll be expecting that tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doviss604 View Post
Idk if today ,unles later cause im going withm my friends.
zzzZZZZzzz zzZZZzzzz zzzZZZZZzzzzz

Hurry doviss604 , try to find some crap of old source to you not be shamed:p
06/10/2011 11:37 xmattjus#81
This is a LòL topic... lòl :D
06/10/2011 13:02 kickor13rocks#82
Thread name says : "previews,TUT and more!" ...I cant see any TUT on this thread.
06/10/2011 15:53 doviss604#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
zzzZZZZzzz zzZZZzzzz zzzZZZZZzzzzz

Hurry doviss604 , try to find some crap of old source to you not be shamed:p
What?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickor13rocks View Post
Thread name says : "previews,TUT and more!" ...I cant see any TUT on this thread.
I dont have time what tut do you need?How to find values,Well cant you go thgro the CheatEngines tutorials if you have some bad things go to CheatEngine forums and Learn.
06/10/2011 16:35 ghostrider007#84
Quote:
Originally Posted by doviss604 View Post
I dont have time what tut do you need?How to find values,Well cant you go thgro the CheatEngines tutorials if you have some bad things go to CheatEngine forums and Learn.
He still using the phone and cant send the source:p


Quote:
Originally Posted by xmattjus View Post
This is a LòL topic... lòl :D
haha i laugh with the topic too:p
06/10/2011 18:38 iNFIDEL_#85
Quote:
ok.now im on my phone.tommorow if i can il make tommorow.if not saturday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doviss604 View Post
What?

I dont have time what tut do you need?How to find values,Well cant you go thgro the CheatEngines tutorials if you have some bad things go to CheatEngine forums and Learn.
K, Im guessing you're bullshitalking everyone else here.
I am assuming, you're in it for FAME to make name here at ePvP or perhaps just WANTED people to subscribe from your youtube.
06/10/2011 19:33 doviss604#86
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
He still using the phone and cant send the source:p
What source he wanted to know how to find it.Now already made one.


haha i laugh with the topic too:p
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNFIDEL_ View Post
K, Im guessing you're bullshitalking everyone else here.
I am assuming, you're in it for FAME to make name here at ePvP or perhaps just WANTED people to subscribe from your youtube.
You can gues what you want.YOu dont want to subscribe dont.I made this channel for fun hacks and stuff...Nad your into hacking...I would make TUT ut whats the point???I wont reach the result of the gravity hack anyways...I aint PRofessional,i dont know how to hack very good...I learned a bit from CheatEngine's tutorial,So why cant you do that to?
06/10/2011 19:36 ghostrider007#87
Quote:
Originally Posted by doviss604 View Post
You can gues what you want.YOu dont want to subscribe dont.I made this channel for fun hacks and stuff...Nad your into hacking...I would make TUT ut whats the point???I wont reach the result of the gravity hack anyways...I aint PRofessional,i dont know how to hack very good...I learned a bit from CheatEngine's tutorial,So why cant you do that to?
:p

QUOTED FROM DEV PRIVATE FORUMS YESTERDAY:

Quote:
Originally Posted by doviss604
HAHA,i have cheats.
Speed hack
transparent hack
add pursuit time hack

cant share because the one who shared it with all dev team said not to share.Cause these are private hacks.
There wwere more but they got patched.

my youtube channel doviss604 you can see what do i mean about speed hack.
:p
06/11/2011 02:31 kompret#88
the conclusion :
doviss604 and friends (DEV-Team) want and need your money
06/11/2011 08:01 doviss604#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by kompret View Post
the conclusion :
doviss604 and friends (DEV-Team) want and need your money
haha,whem did i ask for $??i wouldnt sell it.
06/11/2011 12:37 ghostrider007#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by doviss604 View Post
haha,whem did i ask for $??i wouldnt sell it.
Sell what?
Just can be the super hiper mega private boosthack:p

It is saturday and iNFIDEL_ is still waiting for your private source code
You still on phone?:rolleyes: