[GUIDE] ALL PK2 CODES

04/26/2008 09:01 filipskrzat#76
another question

i try to make change my wolf into --> penguin. but when i made it cant open sro coz media.pk2 is damaged :(
04/26/2008 10:21 Dark Ashelin#77
Quote:
Originally Posted by filipskrzat View Post
another question

i try to make change my wolf into --> penguin. but when i made it cant open sro coz media.pk2 is damaged :(
You have to end up with the same file size, this means with the same amount of letters. And as you can see, the wolf code and pinguin code have a different amount of letters:
cos\p_wolf_02.bsr
cos\p_PENGUIN02.bsr

So, you will have to delete some bytes after you replaced the codes. You'll have to look for stuff that's useless and that can be deleted.
05/04/2008 02:28 doggye#78
hey man...i want to wear a halloween avatar....but i dont know how to do..can u help me? :D
05/04/2008 11:52 Dark Ashelin#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggye View Post
hey man...i want to wear a halloween avatar....but i dont know how to do..can u help me? :D
I don't know how to change the avatar items either, every time I try, I fail =P
You'll have to look for a guide or ask somewhere else.
05/08/2008 22:07 filipskrzat#80
pls link to pk2 extractor =]
05/09/2008 11:10 Dark Ashelin#81
Quote:
Originally Posted by filipskrzat View Post
pls link to pk2 extractor =]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/11/2008 12:45 filipskrzat#82
you have any idea to change Avatar items?
05/11/2008 13:06 Dark Ashelin#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by filipskrzat View Post
you have any idea to change Avatar items?
Nope
05/16/2008 18:20 nDz77#84
Sweet, nice one.
06/06/2008 16:58 wegetto#85
can any one say how to do pk2 ? to make me look like event avatar helowen ?
06/06/2008 18:26 Dark Ashelin#86
Quote:
Originally Posted by wegetto View Post
can any one say how to do pk2 ? to make me look like event avatar helowen ?
You can search for pk2 editting guides, but I'll give you some guides.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/08/2008 00:02 wegetto#87
lol iwas trying but it dont work can u help me plz ?
06/08/2008 00:15 Dark Ashelin#88
Quote:
Originally Posted by wegetto View Post
lol iwas trying but it dont work can u help me plz ?
Just try the links I gave, nothing more I can say. If you need something else, I suggest you just search for it. I don't know everything myself either :P
10/20/2008 22:25 Dark Ashelin#89
Update: Changes will be made on the Silkroad wikipedia from now on. Feel free to contribute any other codes or guides. (Give credits to the creator of the guide if it's not yours)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/23/2008 20:56 cyber1000#90
hey dude do you know and you can tell me where is the pvp cape... and what can i use to change for a blacktiger hat? thanks ^^